frogcase2002

05 sable 2 zcon 18s on 10k in b-pillar walll

Seems like it like the lows alot

154.8 on the dash at 39hz  155.9 in the kick at 34hz . . And gain is almost all the way down cause of only having the stock alt right now . . . . Goal right now is 156 on the dash

The 155.9 was at 39

Ill try to get some videos up

Trying this location right now with some cheap tweeters. There not to bad in this spot

1508420215391.jpg

1508420306239.jpg

I know I know . The carpet on the door panels look like crap lol   it was years ago and its hard to carpet with felt. . . Think I mite just take the carpet off and paint them

Idk what your talking about... the carpet on the door looks great from my house!! lol :D

Looks great man nice job. Clean. And a pretty quick build with impressive numbers. 

Turned it up past where it was when I metered on accident (seen 11 volts) and forsure can tell im gettin louder once I get the alt situated.  Was actually hard to turn the knob back down cause everything was vibrating so hard   lol  its like hard to concentrate and see when its that loud lol

Loving the ssa mids so far

That thing has got to be head knocking and throat crushing!! :ohsnap:

Curious who signed your mids? 

13 hours ago, frogcase2002 said:

Turned it up past where it was when I metered on accident (seen 11 volts) and forsure can tell im gettin louder once I get the alt situated.  Was actually hard to turn the knob back down cause everything was vibrating so hard   lol  its like hard to concentrate and see when its that loud lol

Sounds like mine lol. Gotta save up the funds now for more battery reserve. Pulls down to 11.6 at idle and that's not something I like all too much...

Edited by Travis

Yea I hate seeing under 12 .  I should be good once I get a free day to mess with this alt.

Makes me cringe. Sounds like you'll be good tho

On a side note. Taramps impressive? They're fairly cheap for the power they advertise. People hate on the BrazilIan boards. But power is power. I don't care who makes it. And it is tempting considering I could sell the ns1 and pay for one straight up.

Im impressed so far but I wont know forsure untill I get my alt on . Cause the subs are loud as shit right now but there are not movin crazy yet

Man its hitin crazy low . You can feel down to 20 hz pretty hard

This is how much its sagging in the back .  Should be fixing this within the next week

1509296892751.jpg

Yea lol   I dont like it