Aaron Clinton

Forum rep system

Getting bored here... pissing match = boredom...  

REP system might need a post requirement but literally I only see 5 names on the homepage so I guess it doesn't matter... lol

5 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

They same place you made a comment on don't plit dumb. Your comment on incriminator's amp test Tuesday says "I need 2 of your 80.1's to strap" but you have no idea they posted it huh. 

Thats that company posting that to help sell there amps. Thats not ssa doing It

13 hours ago, SpeakerBoy said:

I'm the resident loon and you make me look like a braniac. 

Speakerboy, you;ve always tried to do some crazy shit 

:D

...but that's part of the fun of the hobby, AND you actually listen to advice.

Ruined my rant with a typo on the last word though :lol:

It's more than music to me, so I take it somewhat seriously. Been a member on SSA since I was 13.

11 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

Really, your gonna directly quote Heisenbergs uncertainty principal, and play it off like an original thought. Stereo guy you might be, physicist your not. That shit might work on some of your blind followers, but not on a fellow educated man. Now you want to actually have an original thought and not just quote others to try and sound smarter then you are.

Again, a quick bit of research and you wouldn't sound like an idiot.  I am a Physicist, working as the VP for a Metrology company that focuses on Noise & Vibe measurements.  Have a lab with over $8M in acoustic and vibration measuring gear and a team of Engineers working for me.  We do consultative measurements for companies with WAY more capability than anyone Tony the dipshit has ever even met.  This includes about every big audio company you can ever think of along with every company that are in these industries: automotive, aerospace, consumer electronic, etc.    The only thing in question here is your statement of being educated, you sure don't show that, rofl.

36 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Again, a quick bit of research and you wouldn't sound like an idiot.  I am a Physicist, working as the VP for a Metrology company that focuses on Noise & Vibe measurements.  Have a lab with over $8M in acoustic and vibration measuring gear and a team of Engineers working for me.  We do consultative measurements for companies with WAY more capability than anyone Tony the dipshit has ever even met.  This includes about every big audio company you can ever think of along with every company that are in these industries: automotive, aerospace, consumer electronic, etc.    The only thing in question here is your statement of being educated, you sure don't show that, rofl.

That's awfully funny cause in another post I read, you said you worked for a hardware company. Big step up going from a hardware company to being Sheldon Cooper! Lmfao  

The equipment is all our own design...but if you read, you knew that.

I could give a shit less if you believe me.  Your ignorance however is annoying.

Is there a reason you try to ruin every single thread you post in?

21 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

So why am I seeing Mark hanging with them and also why do you guys post the dyno results on the forrum if it's bullshit. And 90% of the dyno's I have seen done where right on with what the manufacturer  claimed, at least the good company's, not the cheap shit we know their lying. So does that mean every good company out there is lying? 

Mark met him once a good number of years ago.  We do ZERO business or contact with him and it will stay that way.  I don't think I have seen any of our members posting dyno results.  Maybe a manufacturer, but not a member.

20 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

I'm not trolling. M5 says the dyno's don't work but yet SSA post there results on the forum, just seems a little strange to me. And I have no problem with anyone here except M5 and his 2-3 ass kissers. The rest of us get along fine until one of you guys come along and start bossing everybody around like you own the Internet. Like I said before if you can't stand people not agreeing with you guys just shut it all down and block everyone problem solved, but don't expect me to set back and just take your lip.

I don't post dyno results.  We don't have amps..... yet.

14 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Is there a reason you try to ruin every single thread you post in?

Is there a reason you feel the need to attack me at every turn. I never say Jack shit to you until you start in on me, then yes I will fire back. And I could care less what you do I know plenty of educated people it honestly doesn't impress me, unless your a Nobel prize winner, then yes then your something special. How about showing a little humility, instead of constantly looking for someone to stroke your ego. My 2 sisters are doctors but they don't go around qoating their credentials to prove their opinions are facts. Hell my step brother helped design the flat screen TV's we use now, he told me about them back in the early 90's so excuse me if I don't buy into everything you say. A lot of this hobby is subjective what you think is perfect I may think isn't and vise versa.  Sometimes the law of averages is good enough. My father was a demolition expert in Vietnam and I asked him once how they figured up how much explosive to use and he replied P times a 100 I asked what's P he said. "Plenty".  So sometimes a educated guess is close enough. Now being someone who measures stuff for a living you may not agree but it works for us.

I meant to say there posted on SSA not SSA posted them. I know you guys don't have amps. I went back and looked and it was incriminatory and a few others who posted those you tube vids. But I knew I had seen them here to there every where. Sonic electronics, SMD, SSA, YouTube, down for sound, and numerous more have jumped on the band wagon. I try and tell people there bs but they honestly believe there gonna get 1800watts out of a audio pipe 1500 in their car. Lol

was the system just changed so we can now see who gives us a reputation thing?

i can see it now, but could not before?

4 minutes ago, Florida_Audio said:

Yes you can see now. Did you just see the one I gave you?

Just now, Florida_Audio said:

I only adjusted it limiting the amount of rep per day members can give, so there isn't rep spam.  But I made this topic in regards to the usage and abuse of it.  I wasn't trying to start more fights, I was trying to spark a conversation about it.  As it is meant to be about the content, not the person.

12 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

I only adjusted it limiting the amount of rep per day members can give, so there isn't rep spam.  But I made this topic in regards to the usage and abuse of it.  I wasn't trying to start more fights, I was trying to spark a conversation about it.  As it is meant to be about the content, not the person.

I am more then willing to admit I didn't understand the forum or its rules, I have never been in one in my life unless you count Facebook. I thought if I didn't like something I could just hit red like a dislike button. I know they sure blew mine up regardless of what I said. I posted I liked the US Aqoustic  amp and got 3 dislikes for it so it's not just me using it. Obviously I can tell who it is and returned the favor. As soon as their ready to be civil and act like adults I will do the same. But I'm no candy ass either, I can give as good as I get if they don't. It's all up to them and I mean M5 and his 2-3 buddy's. Everybody else here has been nothing but polite and helpful and I appreciate it. 

Edited by Billy Jack

Nice.  So you post stupid shut and people call it out so you respond with the maturity of a 7th grader.

Btw, a lot of who you think are my buddies don't like me.  They just think your posts suck.

25 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Nice.  So you post stupid shut and people call it out so you respond with the maturity of a 7th grader.

Btw, a lot of who you think are my buddies don't like me.  They just think your posts suck.

So if I post I like the US Aqoustics amps that's dumb shit that deserves 3 bad reps. See even when I try to speak nice to you your still a dick, so apparently there is no pleasing you unless I kiss your ass the way these others do and I refuse. Arron why do you put up with this guy. Know way in Hattie's would I let one of my employees carry on like this guy. Agree with me or else. (Forum moderator) I know he isn't actually employed by SSA but is still affiliated to the forum. And some people haven't read how this started and think it was me, but I was nothing but polite when I first came here, so they just see whatever is in the current thread and respond to it. I'm sure if they went back and read every conversation we have had, they would see I have tried over and over to make peace, and explain myself. to get another "yea your just a dumb shit," from M5.  So basically you just want to be the SSA forum dictator and nobody but you can have an opinion or comment on anything without lip from you, or threats of being banned. Screw that I bow to no man smarter or not. :dammit:

Edited by Billy Jack

Just now, Billy Jack said:

I am more then willing to admit I didn't understand the forum or its rules, I have never been in one in my life unless you count Facebook. I thought if I didn't like something I could just hit red like a dislike button. I know they sure blew mine up regardless of what I said. I posted I liked the US Aqoustic  amp and got 3 dislikes for it so it's not just me using it. Obviously I can tell who it is and returned the favor. As soon as their ready to be civil and act like adults I will do the same. But I'm no candy ass either, I can give as good as I get if they don't. It's all up to them and I mean M5 and his 2-3 buddy's. Everybody else here has been nothing but polite and helpful and I appreciate it. 

so u just admitted to "returning the favor" and saying others are not civil or acting like an adult....

since u say u dont understand how forums work, let me explain something

u can A) continue to blame others and be rude to them

or B) just move on, drop your grudge against others, try to be a bit more open minded, and if you have an issue with something, phrase it better. by phrase it better, i mean, be more civil, as you say others are not.

just trying to help honestly. In an online forum all you have are your words. thats what this is.... theres always going to be trolling in online forums. but at the very least we can try our best to avoid trolling and constant drama.

In case you didnt read that all: Just be move on and take your own advice. Stop adding fuel to the fire.

Edited by Florida_Audio

2 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

This was supposed to be florida's comment I guess the forum is screwed up.

Thats all good, but here is where I'm coming from. I never said a ill word to anyone until M5 started in on me over not agreeing with him. Then he blew up my negative rep, and when I returned the favor obviously him or someone, went crying to Arron. Or at least that's how it looks to me. And every time I try and give someone advice, or just speak to them, here comes M5 to start a argument with me, or say I'm wrong, then go 3 comments later, and give the exact same advice I did, and just add to it, or word it different. Trust me I have tried moving on, he just want cut it the fuck loose, apparently he loves to argue with me for some reason. And these guys around here fear him like they gotta kiss his ass or they will get banned. I told them weeks ago, if I wasn't aloud to comment on here, or disagree, just ban me. 

Edited by Billy Jack

Just now, Billy Jack said:

Thats all good, but here is where I'm coming from. I never said a ill word to anyone until M5 started in on me over not agreeing with him. Then he blew up my negative rep and when I returned the favor obviously him or someone went crying to Arron. Or at least that's how it looks to me. And every time I try and give someone advice or just speak to them, here comes M5 to start a argument with me, or say I'm wrong, then go 3 comments later and give the exact same advice I did and just add to it, or word it different. Trust me I have tried moving on he just want cut it the fuck loose apparently he loves to argue with me for some reason. And these guys around here fear him like they gotta kiss his ass or they will get banned. I told them weeks ago if I wasn't aloud to comment on here is disagree just ban me. 

who cares who started anything.

im saying everything will be better for everyone if you just stop. its honestly multiple people vs you. its clear. Not saying one side is right and one is wrong. just saying if you simply become more civil, then all the drama should stop.... ur just fueling things with your comments. you know exactly what you are doing. just drop your pride. its the internet, you dont actually know anyone here, just move on

Just now, Florida_Audio said:

who cares who started anything.

im saying everything will be better for everyone if you just stop. its honestly multiple people vs you. its clear. Not saying one side is right and one is wrong. just saying if you simply become more civil, then all the drama should stop.... ur just fueling things with your comments. you know exactly what you are doing. just drop your pride. its the internet, you dont actually know anyone here, just move on

So you expect me to just be silent everytime M5 trolls me, screw that. And it's not just me, go read some of this stuff dude is a dick to everybody. He has maybe 2 guys that back him up and the rest just avoid him. Why is it nobody but those 2-3 guys ever has a problem with me?  I believe he just wants to run everybody who doesn't agree with him off. 

If you stop with the verbal diarrhea I will stop calling you out on it.  Really simple.  You post idiotic nonsense in nearly every thread you go in which is a huge forum etiquette no no.  Why not prove you are smart enough to figure that out.