Aaron Clinton

Forum rep system

42 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

If you stop with the verbal diarrhea I will stop calling you out on it.  Really simple.  You post idiotic nonsense in nearly every thread you go in which is a huge forum etiquette no no.  Why not prove you are smart enough to figure that out.

Is that why half the time you come in and say no your wrong that isn't how it works, then 3 comments later repeat exactly what I said just word it different, or add to it. Now I'm not saying you do this every time, cause I have been wrong or misread something, but you have done it more then once. And if I'm truly wrong yea no problem, call me on it I got no problem with that, but if my opinion differs from yours that doesn't make it verbal diarrhea as you call it. 

Lol post a quote of M5 repeating what you said

No balls! :lol:

1 hour ago, SpeakerBoy said:

Lol post a quote of M5 repeating what you said

No balls! :lol:

Easy! I said my infinity kappas sucked and asked Arron if I could replace the mid with a evil and still use the tweet until the evil tweets come out and next comment "those infinity's are garbage a evil can walk them" yea I just said exactly that myself. 

24 minutes ago, Randal Johnson said:

Billy Jack, honestly brother, you're going about this forum thing all wrong brother.

It's very easy to get along with everyone here (including Speaker boy) if you go about this in a polite, understanding manner. 

First off, quit trying to point out everyone's so called mistakes. 

Especially moderators. 

Just by this alone your points will start going up. I can tell you more, but you have to read and comprehend. 

If you know ALOT, show it ... don't Bragg about it. This will loose everyone attention every time. 

Dude, I'm not bashing you. Seriously, I'm trying to help.

Man I have got along with everyone here, we have great discussions until dude starts his shit, then it always spirals from there and I get the blame cause I want back down. I may have typed some dumb shit after the fact, I get pissed easy but it will work out. 

Edited by Billy Jack

You're not realizing one major point here. Sean is a moderator. It's his job to watch over the forum and make sure correct information is given.

Moderators are nice here. Do this bullshit on CACO, DIYMA, or SMD and you would get cut (banned) in no time flat. They do listen to reason here. You have to work with them, not against them. Sean gives reasoning to his post now. ALOT more than he use to. 

Also retyping what someone said is not quoting. You have to box the information you want to quote "as is" and post it that way. Can't show you, I'm on a phone at the moment. 

8 minutes ago, Randal Johnson said:

You're not realizing one major point here. Sean is a moderator. It's his job to watch over the forum and make sure correct information is given.

Moderators are nice here. Do this bullshit on ****, DIYMA, or SMD and you would get cut (banned) in no time flat. They do listen to reason here. You have to work with them, not against them. Sean gives reasoning to his post now. ALOT more than he use to. 

Also retyping what someone said is not quoting. You have to box the information you want to quote "as is" and post it that way. Can't show you, I'm on a phone at the moment. 

Yes I get that about the info except when it's an opinion, like passive/active ported/sealed, SQ/SPL some of these things can be subjective, and no one answer is a fact but an opinion.  But it's all good I see what you guys are getting at. 

Read one page of this and felt compelled to say that 'this' is exact why I don't visit SSA like I used to.  every thread turns into bickering.

4 minutes ago, Lee Carter said:

Read one page of this and felt compelled to say that 'this' is exact why I don't visit SSA like I used to.  every thread turns into bickering.

Aman to that! ^

I guess I'm just not mature and experienced enough to understand how you're so dull. It has me infinitely baffled.

So the guy saying he's just a simple hillbilly is stroking his ego, and the guy who says his opinions are facts and insulting anyone who questions his word, engineer or not  is above approach? Ok :WTFBubble:

Try to let stuff roll. Nobody will think you are a bitch because you choose not to argue. Do research to find out why or how you maybe wrong. Just because one person says it on the internet does not make it gospel. Wikipedia is full of senseless bullshit for example. Just because it's posted somewhere doesn't make it fact. If someone doesn't like what you do or how you do it, it's up to you to show your character on how you handle it. Try ignoring it. A wise man once said, "It's better to keep your mouth shut and make them believe that you are ignorant, than to open your mouth & remove all doubt." Look it up.

I deal with people all day and the ones that show your level of frustration, generally have a preconceived notion of the way they see things going. In my opinion you are making life hard on yourself by not being flexible and open minded.

very well said.............

I am now going to go listen to that abortion of a sub amp that I have installed in my system.... UHGGG! :unsure:

2 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Meh we are all here stroking our own egos, you are just amplifying it to a degree that is disrupting the herd. I gave that fly on the wall perspective so you will see why his brash personality is tolerated And advice is respected here. Not to mention the guy is willing to help others, and has continued to help you.

The reason I give my opinion because I hate to see someone bullied or struggle.  You seem to be struggling here, and I would hope you're not making life this hard on yourself in other realms. :)

Dude I love my life, this shit is just key strokes on a phone it don't meen shit in the real world. One reason I even comment is cause I have been reading the forum for a while, and got bored of just observing, and decided to join cause Arron was so polite, and helpful with a question I had on the store. Had I known dude was gonna blast me at every turn the first time I didn't agree with him, I would have stayed just an observer. It's pretty clear no other opinions are welcome here so I will just go back to observing. Ow and I'm not as stupid as I let on, I have a bad habit  of acting like how people treat me. I actually worked for JL for a while in the 90's, no I wasn't a top level guy, but I was there and learned a lot from them, great company, and great bunch of people by the way. 

Edited by Billy Jack

i think the rep system is nice however there can be instances of negative, negative feedback. i think we should follow a facebook like rep system that only recognizes positive reinforcement.