Jmac

Best Thread Ever ...

It's from the Chithole, but it's well worth the read if you're in the mood for a good laugh ...

This has had me literally laughing out loud all night ... Laughing so hard, in fact, that I had to force myself to stop laughing because I was in so much pain ... It's funny as it is now, but it was even funnier before the edits ...

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=177931

lol, that mnaines really knows his stuff... :lol:

My ears are very sensitive, and I can pick up on audio details that would otherwise be inaudible to everyone else.
I am a computer whiz kid

poor kid. :lol:

I am dumber now. Thanks.

Hell, I wasn't all that smart to begin with.

Geniuine CA.com Thread. You will see it nowhere else.

Awesome ... He's back :fing34:

I thought for sure that we ran him off when we started posting laughing smilies ...

Good read coming up today for sure, LOL

Just got a PM.

Why are you guys flaming my posts?  Until you guys meet me in person and get to know me, you have no reason to judge me.

"I can't speak for anyone else other than myself.

But perhaps they think you're retarded."

Just got a PM.
Why are you guys flaming my posts?

Quit flaming my posts.

Oh I do hope it gets good today. I am a biut bored.

On an off topic bit, somedays I really wish you'd change your avatar. I have found myslef mesmerized by her boob fondalage and stare for hours in a trance.

OK maybe a slight exxageration but it does posess some kind of weird attraction ability.

I'll just replace it with something more mesmerizing :P

Ahaha, oh man, I am totally printing this thread out before I go to work ...

I saw one of his thread about if there's a "best" subwoofer brand and he brought up his Sony stuff there, as well. =p

I left an an answer to his original question in part 3 of my post. It's not a great answer, but it's an answer regardless.

Have any of you ever really thought about this?? To someone hyper-critical and sketpical as myself - this guy in every way appears to be an electronics manufacturing/retailing representative. There were about a hundred stories last year about this phenomenon we now call "viral marketing". Companies hiring people to create multiple online "identies/personalities" to push their marketing-speak upon the internet masses.

Fortunately, the majority of the folks on these forums are not so easily swayed...honestly, the bit about the Kia/Mercedes comparison just about had me rolling on the floor.

Have any of you ever really thought about this?? To someone hyper-critical and sketpical as myself - this guy in every way appears to be an electronics manufacturing/retailing representative. There were about a hundred stories last year about this phenomenon we now call "viral marketing". Companies hiring people to create multiple online "identies/personalities" to push their marketing-speak upon the internet masses.

Fortunately, the majority of the folks on these forums are not so easily swayed...honestly, the bit about the Kia/Mercedes comparison just about had me rolling on the floor.

i said the same thing he did sound like a sony rep of some kind

he sent me a pm just now

I'm sorry about that whole deal on the Sound Quality post. Its just that I do not have the money to afford the high-end systems that everyone else buys, and I did not see anything in the "effects of compression" thread about ATRAC3plus, so it kinda made me nervous when people told me I knew nothing about ATRAC3plus. I got nervous because I abhor conflict of any sort and because nobody would give me a comparison of ATRAC3plus and MP3 that would allow me to understand what they were telling me.

Guy is a total tool.

Check out his newest speaker thread.

I showed a few of the other computer techs at work today and they were laughing for real, just as I was ...

Good times ...

i said the same thing he did sound like a sony rep of some kind

he sent me a pm just now

I'm sorry about that whole deal on the Sound Quality post. Its just that I do not have the money to afford the high-end systems that everyone else buys, and I did not see anything in the "effects of compression" thread about ATRAC3plus, so it kinda made me nervous when people told me I knew nothing about ATRAC3plus. I got nervous because I abhor conflict of any sort and because nobody would give me a comparison of ATRAC3plus and MP3 that would allow me to understand what they were telling me.

wierd. :ehh:

Geniuine CA.com Thread. You will see it nowhere else.

Bah , don't knock it too bad . Lotsa well thought of peeps got there start there :)