bluedreamz

SSA GCON 10D2

I didnt thing the gcon's where that beefy. On the sight the magnets look tiny but on your picture they actually look pretty big. 

12 minutes ago, Billy Jack said:

I didnt thing the gcon's where that beefy. On the sight the magnets look tiny but on your picture they actually look pretty big. 

All SSA woofers are built very well.

OP can you adjust your Screen Name in the pictures you took? Probably reverted with the forum changeover.

That's Parker.  I think Kenny Lee is considering grabbing it.  Keeping it in the SSA family is always good.

2 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

I did a gcon build with two 15's on an AP 1500 that did 151 something on music. They are an awesome sub! If this was a 12 I would pick it up.

6 hours ago, nem said:

I did a gcon build with two 15's on an AP 1500 that did 151 something on music. They are an awesome sub! If this was a 12 I would pick it up.

Really! Wow 151db is impressive no doubt, especially on that small amount of power, well small these days. I know SSA makes killer subs, I just didn't think the gcon had that big of a magnet, on the site it looks really little but in this pick I can see that it's really a lot bigger then I thought. Now it's got me wondering just how big the  Zcons and Evil's are in person. 

Gcon may be the best bang for the buck driver on the market.  If this were a pair I might be dumb enough to expand my collection.

As we are low on Gcon stock and having some obstacles on getting the next build run done, I am tempted to buy this for myself.

Bump, she's still around. Chuey never got back to me. Bump. 

Send me a complete price shipped to 49002 please and thank you

1 hour ago, S.DeYoung said:

Send me a complete price shipped to 49002 please and thank you

pmd ya 

24 minutes ago, bluedreamz said:

Sold/Closed. Thanks guys.

Locked for you.