FiAudioSubwoofersjj

12 inch square sub no brand info

So I got this 12 inch square sub for free and I wanted to use it temporarily in my tribute till I get a box built for my other 12 .. But the square one has no info on it except the dust cap witch seems to me is just an X .. If anyone knows about this sub or brand please let me know thanks

Any pics of the motor?

I will get photos of the motor soon when I take it out of the sealed enclosure .... But I had seen if the motor had any info a while back and it didn't ... It is a double stacked magnet tho 

Not what I meant.

Post a pic of the motor.

I'm not positive, but it kind of reminds me of the old hifonics square Brutus x subs, but not sure. Either way just measure the impedence of the coil, and wire accordingly. 

...it may however not be worth the price of the wood.  Tons of uber cheap crap on CL that is though.

23 hours ago, ///M5 said:

...it may however not be worth the price of the wood.  Tons of uber cheap crap on CL that is though.

The box is for a different 12 .... Not the square one because it's already in a sealed enclosure

3 hours ago, FiAudioSubwoofersjj said:

The box is for a different 12 .... Not the square one because it's already in a sealed enclosure

I would run it for a temporary setup just check the coils and see if it's any good and get a idea of it impedence.