Billy Jack

GP audio

There is a possibility of a mis-click.  I do it often.

3 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Reading comprehension fail....again

Well I was in a hurry and didn't see anything that covered what I was asking so I just quickly picked one under off topic. I got a response didn't I? Remember I from the old school of, fuck it close enough, shit ain't that serious. Don't sweat the small shit man, you will live longer. 

I'm from the old school of don't do things half-assed as doing them a second time is the biggest waste of time possible.

19 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Reading comprehension fail....again

Well that depends on the task at hand. $75 dollar job on someone's ride, then yea I will do my best to do it right the first time. A quick comment typed in a hurry, and a online forum that has bugs, and don't exactly work right anyway, well half ass is good enough. And before you say it work's  fine, this very comment was supposed to have your last comment on it, but it doesn't. 

Edited by Billy Jack

38 minutes ago, Billy Jack said:

Well that depends on the task at hand. $75 dollar job on someone's ride, then yea I will do my best to do it right the first time. A quick comment typed in a hurry, and a online forum that has bugs, and don't exactly work right anyway, well half ass is good enough. And before you say it work's  fine, this very comment was supposed to have your last comment on it, but it doesn't. 

When you have a past quote in your reply box you can hit backspace and it will erase it, then you can quote the new comment...

21 hours ago, ///M5 said:

?

1 hour ago, nem said:

When you have a past quote in your reply box you can hit backspace and it will erase it, then you can quote the new comment...

Sometimes it works and sometimes it don't. ^ I tried on the quote above, and it just puts blue lines around it and want let you do nothing until you post it. It want even let me type except in the quote box. And I can't post pics any more either, it worked for a couple of day and now it just gives me some error code like before. So I do the best I can. 

You have to delete the box, not the text...

I have no issues with the forum unless I make an error.  The software seems flawless now.

It still messes up with me .  Pretty much cant quote a comment or shit messes up . . .  Befor all the changes this site worked way better

15 minutes ago, frogcase2002 said:

It still messes up with me .  Pretty much cant quote a comment or shit messes up . . .  Befor all the changes this site worked way better

See frog knows what's up! Trust me I try everything and it just locks up and I have to post a empty comment just to clear the messed up comment. And I can delete the entire comment, but I can only type in the other persons quote box, and it want let you move the cursor back to my comment. Plus I'm doing it the same way I always have just like the pics it worked fine before so if it didn't have glitches it would now to.

Delete your cookies and clear your history or try a different browser.  

16 hours ago, frogcase2002 said:

Working on an update shortly.  But have to get our other sites updated, then the Php updated, then I can update SSA.

49 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Working on an update shortly.  But have to get our other sites updated, then the Php updated, then I can update SSA.

Where good, no big deal as long as the point gets across, that's all that matters to me. I have no doubt you guys are supper busy, and can't take care of every little detail the second it happens. :bunny: