4 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Yes you are blind and confused.  Seriously just do a blind test 1x on ANYTHING.  It will shut up your idiotic brand nonsense.  There are so many snake oil tricks in audio sales and you are succumbing to all of them.

So you actually think your NVX is gonna sound just as good and last just as long as a Hertz, ZED, Mmats, Audison, of the same wattage. And I'm not talking about old AB I'm mean the new ones with today's technology. And the problem with that is the cheaper manufacturers lie, you think you could swap a hifonics BRZ3200 out with a MMats 3000.1 and still have the exact same sound, I say no way in hell, not to mention when the BRZ burns up in a year the MMats will be going for 10 years. If all amps where the same company's like MMats and JL would go out of business and everybody would just buy pyramid or boss amps. Just to shut you up I will swap my buddies 3k watt crunch out for my nendo 3500 and we will see if 3k is 3k. Ow and you guys always say a few hundred watts more want give a audible difference so it shouldn't matter one is 500 watts more right. :roflmao:

1 hour ago, Billy Jack said:

So you actually think your NVX is gonna sound just as good and last just as long as a Hertz, ZED, Mmats, Audison, of the same wattage. And I'm not talking about old AB I'm mean the new ones with today's technology. And the problem with that is the cheaper manufacturers lie, you think you could swap a hifonics BRZ3200 out with a MMats 3000.1 and still have the exact same sound, I say no way in hell, not to mention when the BRZ burns up in a year the MMats will be going for 10 years. If all amps where the same company's like MMats and JL would go out of business and everybody would just buy pyramid or boss amps. Just to shut you up I will swap my buddies 3k watt crunch out for my nendo 3500 and we will see if 3k is 3k. Ow and you guys always say a few hundred watts more want give a audible difference so it shouldn't matter one is 500 watts more right. :roflmao:

Things don't just break. Well maintained equipment used with care lasts ages. I have amps older than me that still put in work the same as the day I got them. I'm not even particularly gentle. I just make sure to keep them cool, and well fed. If you're burning up amps in less than a year, perhaps you need to examine the only constant; the user. 

11 minutes ago, SpeakerBoy said:

Things don't just break. Well maintained equipment used with care lasts ages. I have amps older than me that still put in work the same as the day I got them. I'm not even particularly gentle. I just make sure to keep them cool, and well fed. If you're burning up amps in less than a year, perhaps you need to examine the only constant; the user. 

Amps burn up all the time from bad parts, but yes abuse will definetly do it, but I'm talking about just normal use. I don't care what you got eventually it's gonna mess up no matter how good it is. I used my Alpine 9887 for 10 years in 4-5 different vehicles but it did eventually lay down but I more then got my money's worth. And on the other hand I have had sony's from walmart go out in a few months. Are you can't tell me some of these cheap Chinese amps are gonna last as long as these well built Korean amps. Or even some of the better built Chinese amps (JL). I got one of those in the shop right now it was a original slash 500/1 and it ran everyday for over a decade while the cheap 4 channel MB Quartz went out after a couple of years on the same system with the gains set a little low. To me it's not worth fixing so it resides in the top of my closet and the JL got sent out to be fixed. $200 and I will use it another 13 years. And I'm not saying I have never used cheap equipment, I have had tons of all kinds of equipment from sony's from Walmart to $3k dollar MMats amps and I would always choose the better built stuff if it's something I plan on keeping. Like my 13w7, HD1200/1, and Sundowns I will just send them back have them fixed and keep right on using them forever. And when these small company's like so many go out of business your stuck with a paper weight.  

Stop with the verbal diarrhea it is only showing your confusion.  Instead of just hyping what you have perhaps open your ears for once and compare something.  Nobody at all cares what you like unless you know why you like it and in order to do that you need to do open your ears instead of brainwashing yourself further.  Seriously do a blind comparison, it will completely change the way you think about audio...or don't and continue to be the laughing stock of the forum.

If all amps are the same, why do you never see boss, or NVX at world finals. Why would these guys waiste thousands if a bunch off NVX amps can sound just the same. Or if there exactly the same why is NVX so much cheaper then say sundown, is Jacob really robbing us all? 

Edited by Billy Jack

More barf.  What a surprise.  I never said they were the same, that is idiotic I said you need to listen to them and you will be enlightened.  Your ridiculous boneriffic statements will be squelched if you do.

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

More barf.  What a surprise.  I never said they were the same, that is idiotic I said you need to listen to them and you will be enlightened.  Your ridiculous boneriffic statements will be squelched if you do.

So if there not the same, how is listening gonna sound the same. Next time I stop at my buddy's house, I will swap out my crescendo, for his crunch 3k, and we will see if what your saying is true. I'm gonna go ahead and say, my amp will be twice as loud, and have a considerelbly lower noise floor, and not be near as sloppy at 1ohm. As soon as I do it I will let you know the results. I may even get him to join, so he can give you his opinion to. 

So if there not the same, how is listening gonna sound the same. Next time I stop at my buddy's house, I will swap out my crescendo, for his crunch 3k, and we will see if what your saying is true. I'm gonna go ahead and say, my amp will be twice as loud, and have a considerelbly lower noise floor, and not be near as sloppy at 1ohm. As soon as I do it I will let you know the results. I may even get him to join, so he can give you his opinion to. 

You just highlighted again that you have no idea about testing, listening or thinking.  Do some googling and thinking before you respond again.

54 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

You just highlighted again that you have no idea about testing, listening or thinking.  Do some googling and thinking before you respond again.

How about just saying what you mean, instead of talking all cryptic, and secretive, so people can understand what the hell your talking about. And once again I will remind you, your opinions aren't facts, nor are mine. I like different stuff then you and that's fine who cares, but if your gonna call my stuff trash I'm gonna do the same it's only fair. And a lot of this stuff is subjective unless we are talking hard math so it's possible for me to hear or see something you don't. It doesn't make either one of us wrong or right just different. The problem is you have a problem with anyone having an opinion different then yours. :stfu2:

Edited by Billy Jack

Your profound inability to accept the fact that you don't know what you're talking about is....impressive. That's not a compliment, by the way. 

I have absolutely no idea what to say other than, you need to do some research and real world testing before you keep spouting this gibberish. Just because you want to dicksize and rant, doesn't mean our newbies need to be getting confused by your walls of text full of opinionated nonsense. 

We deal in facts here. 

1 hour ago, SpeakerBoy said:

Your profound inability to accept the fact that you don't know what you're talking about is....impressive. That's not a compliment, by the way. 

I have absolutely no idea what to say other than, you need to do some research and real world testing before you keep spouting this gibberish. Just because you want to dicksize and rant, doesn't mean our newbies need to be getting confused by your walls of text full of opinionated nonsense. 

We deal in facts here. 

Nobody stated any facts, just their opinion, in which they think is a fact. If you guys want to trust power acoustic, or NVX, to give you 3000 watts for $199 go ahead, but don't expect me to believe it's gonna be as good as a  DC, or Sundown 3k. Hell they may actually do 3k watts, but I would almost guarantee, it's gonna be some nasty clipping, and have no control over the sub, it will just be a noisy boom, that's all over the place, that want last long from distortion. But ha what do I know, I just been building, and installing, most of this stuff for 25 years.

You suck at paraphrasing, perhaps you should quote.  Then you'd see the idiocy in what you type.  You are inferring things that aren't said and are forgetting to think.

15 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

You suck at paraphrasing, perhaps you should quote.  Then you'd see the idiocy in what you type.  You are inferring things that aren't said and are forgetting to think.

As are you! Just like always. But for some reason you feel it's ok for you to  infere things about what I'm saying, but get your panties in a bunch when the same is done to you. And we gotta guess at what your saying, cause you never actually type a decent quote, you just speak all cryptic, and secretive, like we should figure out what your saying. If you want people to understand you, say exactly what you mean, and stop going, "well think or figure it out." 

Edited by Billy Jack

17 minutes ago, Adrian_D said:

In a blind test they will sound absolutely the same. Go Google the $10.000 amplifier challenge, in such a test you don;t just swap out two amps, you have to measure at least power output. The entire point is that at the same power level you won't hear any difference between two amplifiers of different topologies. You won't hear the difference between your Crunch amp and that Crescendo IF both are set up to have the same output. 

Take a step back, take off your fighting gloves and brand goggles and re-read.  

Yes I know this, I have read about the guys test many times, but what I'm saying is that these cheap amps that claim these huge numbers for $199 are full of shit, and will not sound like a good brand amp that accurately rates, or even under rate's their amps. It's just simple math. More power, less distortion, and higher dampening is gonna sound better even though both amps claim the same 3k watts. And I'm not saying you can't get good power for cheap, you can but they're usually horribly inefficient, and you end up spending more on electrical upgrades, then you would just to buy a good efficient amp. I never said once the same wattage and everything being identical would sound different obviously it wouldn't it's the same. Shawn just implied that, so I indulged him since he seams to love acting like everybody is dumb, and he is so much smarter then us all. I even said that manufacturers lie and that's the problem, your not really getting the distortion free wattage they say you are. And even when you do like with the little NVX amps they have cut corners some where to sell them cheap. I judge equipment by what I see and hear I know if a company is saying here's 5k watts for $199 it's bullshit and want last long. But there is also a flip side to that some company's sell way to high even for a good product the UL12 comes to mind $10k my ass no sub is worth that no matter how good. 

5 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

As are you! Just like always. But for some reason you feel it's ok for you to  infere things about what I'm saying, but get your panties in a bunch when the same is done to you. And we gotta guess at what your saying, cause you never actually type a decent quote, you just speak all cryptic, and secretive, like we should figure out what your saying. If you want people to understand you, say exactly what you mean, and stop going, "well think or figure it out." 

By guiding someone to think as opposed to sooonfeeding them an answer, they can understand the process as opposed to a one time solution.

25 minutes ago, SpeakerBoy said:

By guiding someone to think as opposed to sooonfeeding them an answer, they can understand the process as opposed to a one time solution.

Having to guess what the hell someone is talking about is not guiding anyone to anything, it's just confusing and a waste of time. And I never asked him for any answer anyways to be sooooonfed lol. 

Genrally answers are offered to those who demonstrate a lack of understanding. You didn't need to ask to make it clear that you need the help.

Edited by SpeakerBoy

2 hours ago, SpeakerBoy said:

Genrally answers are offered to those who demonstrate a lack of understanding. You didn't need to ask to make it clear that you need the help.

And what exactly was I wrong about? 

And what exactly was I wrong about? 

Everything bolded

8 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

Yes I know this, I have read about the guys test many times, but what I'm saying is that these cheap amps that claim these huge numbers for $199 are full of shit, and will not sound like a good brand amp that accurately rates, or even under rate's their amps. It's just simple math. More power, less distortion, and higher dampening is gonna sound better even though both amps claim the same 3k watts. And I'm not saying you can't get good power for cheap, you can but they're usually horribly inefficient, and you end up spending more on electrical upgrades, then you would just to buy a good efficient amp. I never said once the same wattage and everything being identical would sound different obviously it wouldn't it's the same. Shawn just implied that, so I indulged him since he seams to love acting like everybody is dumb, and he is so much smarter then us all. I even said that manufacturers lie and that's the problem, your not really getting the distortion free wattage they say you are. And even when you do like with the little NVX amps they have cut corners some where to sell them cheap. I judge equipment by what I see and hear I know if a company is saying here's 5k watts for $199 it's bullshit and want last long. But there is also a flip side to that some company's sell way to high even for a good product the UL12 comes to mind $10k my ass no sub is worth that no matter how good. 

Fundamentally you act like a non-thinking brand loyal idiot.  And then you will read that as me calling you an idiot which is not what I did, I said you act like one.  Change how you act.

Btw, I could bold nearly all of your posts.  You have a fundamental problem with subjective and fact that is really screwed up.

The WHOLE PURPOSE of all my posts in response to you are to get you to think instead of e-gurgitating nonsense that someone told you over time.  What you thought you learned is confused and the only way to resolve that is to think.  If you are incapable then just stop posting.

4 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

And I never asked him for any answer anyways to be sooooonfed lol. 

You've shown that the only things you believe and post are spoonfed information which of course means that is exactly what you want.  I want better for you, but the first step is for you to want better for yourself.

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

You've shown that the only things you believe and post are spoonfed information which of course means that is exactly what you want.  I want better for you, but the first step is for you to want better for yourself.

Wrong! I post from past experiences.  I will give you an example. One of the local shops where I live used to hold competitions, and give away prizes for best spl, and sq. Me and my friends would always enter. One year Rockford Fosgate came out with the new punch line of amps, and my friend offered to sell me his Phoenix gold M100, and M50, after he metered it. So he runs the car hits a 148, on 3 12w6's identical to mine, box and all. He sells me his amps, walk inside and buys 2 new punch amps, the 1k and a highs mids amp. I don't remember exactly what it was, but anyways he meters the car again after we hooked everything up and set them up, but this time he only hit a 146. Then I roll up on the same subs, same car, Z28 and hit a 149 with the amps he just sold me. He was tore up, and asked if I would sell his amps back, but I wanted to keep them. He walks right back into the shop, returns the Punch amps, and buys two new Phoenix identical to the ones he had. So basically it ended up costing him $750 just to try out the new punch amps. Personally I would have just kept the punch, but he had plenty of money, and wanted the best he could get. But that showed me right there all 1k watt amps where not created equal. 

That again is irrelevant to the conversation... :(

18 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

That again is irrelevant to the conversation... :(

It is to yours but not mine. I never once said the exact same wattage would sound different, I said not all amps are created equal, and manufacturers lie, so just because some of these company's claim your buying X amount of watts doesn't mean that's what your getting. Hence why you could switch out two amps and tell a difference it's just basic math. More true wattage, dampening factor, more efficiency, the better it's gonna sound.  

14 minutes ago, Billy Jack said:

It is to yours but not mine. I never once said the exact same wattage would sound different, I said not all amps are created equal, and manufacturers lie, so just because some of these company's claim your buying X amount of watts doesn't mean that's what your getting. Hence why you could switch out two amps and tell a difference it's just basic math. More true wattage, dampening factor, more efficiency, the better it's gonna sound.  

Do you see how irrelevant this is in relation to the OP's question?