2 minutes ago, SpeakerBoy said:

Do you see how irrelevant this is in relation to the OP's question?

Billy Jack is the OP in this thread.

1 hour ago, Randal Johnson said:

Billy Jack is the OP in this thread.

I got nothin', lmao I derped :lol:

Guess I shoulda said original question.  

1 hour ago, SpeakerBoy said:

You guys just look for any reason at all to start your shit on me. I didn't derail this one Shawn did by assuming I meant something I didn't. The rest of us where doing just fine until you two come in and start A off topic discussion. This right here ^ shows both your intentions. 

Do you even want to learn anything or do you come here just to talk? Honest question, no sarcasm.

2 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

It is to yours but not mine.

No, everything else you said was completely subjective and now you are adding objective testing.  Completely different discussion.  Of course you mix things like crazy so perhaps you don't know the difference.

2 hours ago, SpeakerBoy said:

He pooped in his own thread and did that days ago.  Keeps going on with nonsense stating it like fact.

12 minutes ago, Billy Jack said:

You guys just look for any reason at all to start your shit on me. I didn't derail this one Shawn did by assuming I meant something I didn't. The rest of us where doing just fine until you two come in and start A off topic discussion. This right here ^ shows both your intentions. 

Your memory and capability of looking back is terrible.  Thread got jacked when you had no idea what blind testing was.

We don't look to start anything, you do that all by yourself.

Literally, I frequent SSA to chase better install skills. Always after a lower note. Trying to keep the information accurate is the responsibility of forum members, so others can learn too. 

30 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Your memory and capability of looking back is terrible.  Thread got jacked when you had no idea what blind testing was.

We don't look to start anything, you do that all by yourself.

Back peddle much? I love how you get on your period start shit on me then try and blame me for it. Same story different day. :liar:

1 minute ago, SpeakerBoy said:

Literally, I frequent SSA to chase better install skills. Always after a lower note. Trying to keep the information accurate is the responsibility of forum members, so others can learn too. 

You came here to kiss Shawn's ass and back up any old nonsense he says. At least brush your teeth before reposting.

8 minutes ago, Billy Jack said:

You came here to kiss Shawn's ass and back up any old nonsense he says. At least brush your teeth before reposting.

If you look through my older posts, I beefed with him on a daily basis, nothing but keyboard mashing fury lol. I have come to respect his advice, as he's never steered me wrong. He's also helped me develop my idea of my ideal system; I have trouble being realistic in my goals lmao. Can't hate the man for helping me out. 

I actually used to get warning points for talking out my ass as well, just like you. But I sorta realized, when you say things here sometimes people listen, and if I gave bad advice and someone blew their system up, i'd feel like trash. 

The difference here is, I learned to accept advice from those wiser as a teen, you're a full grown idiot :finger:

Edited by SpeakerBoy

5 minutes ago, SpeakerBoy said:

If you look through my older posts, I beefed with him on a daily basis, nothing but keyboard mashing fury lol. I have come to respect his advice, as he's never steered me wrong. He's also helped me develop my idea of my ideal system; I have trouble being realistic in my goals lmao. Can't hate the man for helping me out. 

The difference here is, I learned to accept advice from those wiser as a teen, you're a full grown idiot :finger:

You forgot to floss didn't you? I see Shawn is a lazy wiper! And I have no problem with him or anyone giving me advise but that's not what he is doing. He is coming in and saying I'm talking about something I'm not then going on and on about how I don't understand. Trust me I understand perfectly but if he's gonna play the fool I will play along to. You wanna talk to me like I'm a man then fine I will treat you the same, but if you guys want to continue bending and changing what I'm saying to fit your argument well we can just carry on this way it seems to be what you guys want.  We where talking about GP audio and B2 amps and he starts with, did you blind AB. Even Arron thought he meant comparing topologies of amps AB Vs H but he meant testing two totally different amps at the same adjusted output which h would reveal nothing but identical sound, cause well the output is the same we all know that. But what I said was is that all amps aren't created equal, a 1k watt boss is not gonna put out the same numbers as a 1k watt Zapco if both amps are set to max unclipped power. So you can see it wasn't what I was saying that needed correcting or was false information for the noobs it was Shawn off in his own world talking about something else that we weren't talking about then you jump in on this thread to back him up. I honestly don't know how to spell it out any clearer. If you guys don't like me and want me gone just ban me no big deal life for me will still be awesome I could care less, but don't ask me to kiss your ass while disrespecting me because you may or may not know more I ain't built that way. 

You accuse us all of veering away from the main topic, which is more of a projection of your own behavior. 

If you were truly concerned with learning, you'd be asking questions, instead of talking. 

On 10/23/2016 at 1:45 AM, Billy Jack said:

What are some easy ways you guys have used to gain DB's. Like myself, I found my old camaro did a few tenths better, with the hatch cracked, and the windows cracked, and the glove box open. Just curious what you guys have tried to gain those few tenths. 

Here is the very question I asked so that argument makes zero sense. Just more back peddling. Why don't you just admit Shawn got off topic, and assumed I didn't know about blind test dude did in which I said I have read many times. See even when you guys are wrong you still try and bend the truth to fit your warped argument just because you don't like me. I have said it many times but I will say it again if you don't want anybody here just ban them problem solved but why fill the forum with mindless arguments over a misunderstanding months ago. I let it go why can't you 2. Everybody else doesn't seem to have a problem discussing things with me. :asskiss:

On 10/25/2016 at 11:32 PM, ///M5 said:

Come blind a/b my M100 with the little "crap" NVX I have and I guarantee you will be shocked. 

I will admit that we (Billy Jack and myself) got a little off topic reminiscing the old days but the theory of gaining DBs was the primary. 

Nothing about this blind AB stuff was posted in this thread (which has nothing to do with gaining DBs) until Sean post what I quoted here. Thread practically derailed from there. 

I was going to quote and discuss with Adrain on topic but found it unnecessary after the derailment. 

Please understand, I'm not taking sides here. Just pointing out the obvious. I'm assuming this particular subject started on another thread ????

I think we all just need to let things go. Start over for the good of the site. I have already admited I was new to online forums, and made some obvious mistakes. It's obvious we come from two different camps on what we believe works best for our needs, and that's fine. I don't have to agree with what you do, to respect your right to do it. But at the same time I don't want to be talked down to because of my beliefs, i.e. Sometimes you get what you pay for, passive is easier for some, and I'm not a fan of cookie cutter equipment with a new name slapped on it.  

It is VERY simple.  Don't draw subjective opinions as fact.  Objective are fine.  You confuse the two all the time.  Of you didn't I wouldn't ever comment.

46 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

It is VERY simple.  Don't draw subjective opinions as fact.  Objective are fine.  You confuse the two all the time.  Of you didn't I wouldn't ever comment.

Problem is what you think you have measured, and quantified as facts, are not true, they're just subjective facts you have convinced yourself are facts. Like saying your NVX, will sound just as good as my HD1200/1, at the same level. Technically it will, but the part your leaving out, is how mine will draw less current, output the same wattage over a wider impedence range, has a greater S/N, so lower noise floor, greater dampening factor, so better control which all will equal what= better sound. And as it took better parts to make such a amp, it will also take more abuse, and more then likely last a lot longer. But yes it did cost more so it should. See I'm not answering by brand loyalty or emotion I'm basing my opinion on hard data that can be measured. 

42 minutes ago, Billy Jack said:

Problem is what you think you have measured, and quantified as facts, are not true, they're just subjective facts you have convinced yourself are facts. Like saying your NVX, will sound just as good as my HD1200/1, at the same level. Technically it will, but the part your leaving out, is how mine will draw less current, output the same wattage over a wider impedence range, has a greater S/N, so lower noise floor, greater dampening factor, so better control which all will equal what= better sound. And as it took better parts to make such a amp, it will also take more abuse, and more then likely last a lot longer. But yes it did cost more so it should. See I'm not answering by brand loyalty or emotion I'm basing my opinion on hard data that can be measured. 

Post your studies, comparison testing, amp gut reviews, and individual parts testing please. 

Edited by SpeakerBoy

3 hours ago, SpeakerBoy said:

Post your studies, comparison testing, amp gut reviews, and individual parts testing please. 

Well luckily I don't have to since I bought my amp from a reputable company I know, and they already have done it. All I had to do is compare the specs to know it's a far superior amp. Now if I had bought a company's amp that claimed 5k watts for $199, then yea I would know it's bull shit and have to test to find its true output. And I didn't bring up the amp thing so let's see your guts. :stupid: 

:deadhorse:

6 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

Well luckily I don't have to since I bought my amp from a reputable company I know, and they already have done it. All I had to do is compare the specs to know it's a far superior amp.

So it is 100% subjective.  Again, you are missing the point.  What you think you know you don't, stop.  No one is interested in your idiotic fodder.

10 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

Problem is what you think you have measured, and quantified as facts, are not true, they're just subjective facts you have convinced yourself are facts. Like saying your NVX, will sound just as good as my HD1200/1, at the same level. Technically it will

So this whole time you've been saying that it will sound like crap and now all of a sudden it won't.

10 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

but the part your leaving out, is how mine will draw less current, output the same wattage over a wider impedence range, has a greater S/N, so lower noise floor, greater dampening factor, so better control which all will equal what= better sound.

So technically the same is better sound?  Nice logic, lol.

2 hours ago, SpeakerBoy said:

:deadhorse:

No Shit

Edited by Randal Johnson

4 hours ago, ///M5 said:

So this whole time you've been saying that it will sound like crap and now all of a sudden it won't.

So technically the same is better sound?  Nice logic, lol.

I never said the exact same. I said the same at your lowest unclipped level, which want be much, as soon as they're turned up any at all   the NVX is gonna start to fade quick, where the HD is gonna sound far superior at higher levels. See you always gotta bend what I'm saying, or leave out parts to fit your childish argument. How the fuck Arron, and Mark, let you bully everyone on this forum, I will never know, I would have lined your plows long ago if it where my site. But ow well carry on with your childish mindless rants.