TX98Z28

Hello All, Thank You Administrators

They would shit all up the whole engineering chain if they added $100 to a raw body-in-white.  For the past few years the mass would cause an equal stir as well.

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

They would shit all up the whole engineering chain if they added $100 to a raw body-in-white.  For the past few years the mass would cause an equal stir as well.

I have a cousin who designs proto type engines for Ford I'm gonna ask him about this and see how much time and money they spend on noise reduction. 

Ford pays us to optimize their NVH package in the BiW.  Engine group is nowhere near the body group, lol.

No shit Sherlock, I was talking about the engine. 

Stop pooping in threads.  Make a new one and I will have this discussion with you.

On 10/31/2016 at 10:18 PM, ///M5 said:

That is what sound deadening is for.  378/6.2 in my Escalade with a Whipple and long tubes and it takes to an SQ setup rather well.  What year is the Camaro?

Eager to see what you do and choose.  I like the target list of gear so far...and have owned a bunch of it. :)

Really? You brought up sound deadening in a GM not me so don't turn around and act like I done it.

I respect you two because you're smart as hell but y'all act like my two kids fighting over the play station. Just Saying 

43 minutes ago, Randal Johnson said:

I respect you two because you're smart as hell but y'all act like my two kids fighting over the play station. Just Saying 

Yea you would think we are married as much as we argue! Lol 

7 hours ago, seluzerkharix said:

I picked one up last month to detail for a customer, and it was not noisy for sure. Black on black, looked awesome covered in Greot's Garage chemicals! 

Don’t know why you’re quoting me from over 3 years ago to state something that has nothing to do with what you quoted.