SpeakerBoy

Old School Songs with bass added

Where can I find old school tracks with bass added to them? I dig rebassed stuff, stuff like this

I don't exactly know how to search them out, I just tend to stumble across them while youtubing. 

What do you mean bass added to them I have always heard bass on Pink Floyd we used to bump that's shit in the 90's all the time. I have heard of slowing the songs down to make the bass lines longer but to me it sounds just like the original. And if it isn't it's something new to me I haven't heard of.

those songs have bass from the original recordings

Dirty Diana flexed the dash and drop it about 3" in my ground pounder with the four 15" Xcons

on the Crown A3000gti..... that van was a piece of shit when I was done with it....  a good percentage

of the body spot welds were ripped loose mostly from old 80's stuff

My original of bill withers is definitely not that bass heavy; 

Either way, what are some old school bangers? Doesn't need to be modified. The SPL thread is mixed or I'd just dig through there 

Edited by SpeakerBoy

I'm not sure how they are doing it, but the are slowing music and adding heavier bass frequencies to the music. More and more songs every day.

Sounds like shit to me, but to each his own I guess. You're not going to find info on this subject on this forum.

Just saying. I'd be willing to guess you know where to look. 

8 hours ago, Randal Johnson said:

I'm not sure how they are doing it, but the are slowing music and adding heavier bass frequencies to the music. More and more songs every day.

Sounds like shit to me, but to each his own I guess. You're not going to find info on this subject on this forum.

Just saying. I'd be willing to guess you know where to look. 

I suppose what I'm asking is for names, DJSNT, Decaf, stuff like that. A good source. 

Edited by SpeakerBoy

would it be similar if you just played the songs from a normal recording and then use an EQ to add bass?

I have to agree with Thumpper on that Dirty Diana, once I bought MJs album and had a good recording the bass was nasty versus my mp3 version.

I heard Decaf redid his files to clean them up so you could check there for music, just don't have the link.

12 hours ago, Florida_Audio said:

would it be similar if you just played the songs from a normal recording and then use an EQ to add bass?

I don't like to add bass, it can cause it to sound dirty. I don't know how to up the lows without lowering the rest of the range to keep it clean. That's what I like about Decaf.

I have all of Decaf's Zips =]

14 hours ago, Florida_Audio said:

No

I also like the way slowed songs tend to sound more mellow; don't know how to describe it exactly.

9 hours ago, jcarter1885 said:

I have to agree with Thumpper on that Dirty Diana, once I bought MJs album and had a good recording the bass was nasty versus my mp3 version.

Yea, I agree. Dirty Diana was Awesome.

Edited by Randal Johnson

Frankie Goes to Hollywood  the extended version of Two Tribes as some nasty vision blurring bass.. I use it as a demo song all the time

You can try

www.bassmekanik.com

They have a booth at just about EVERY major event.