Sign in to follow this  
mecpjim

4 10 inch rli drivers

hi everyone i am a new to sound splinter i am buying 4 10 inch rli in the next week i am wondering if i should do down fired sealed in my prelude or port them and tune the to something low like 25-30hz trying for as much spl and loudness as possible i was going to get 2 rlp-12s but decided on 4 8 inch rli because i had done a install on the 8 rli and was very impressed so i decided to go bigger i am thinking 1200-1500 watt mono class d?

Deff. go ported but i would tube it a little higher if going for spl like 34-38hz.... it will lag a little in low end but it will be loud ...

hi everyone i am a new to sound splinter i am buying 4 10 inch rli in the next week i am wondering if i should do down fired sealed in my prelude or port them and tune the to something low like 25-30hz trying for as much spl and loudness as possible i was going to get 2 rlp-12s but decided on 4 8 inch rli because i had done a install on the 8 rli and was very impressed so i decided to go bigger i am thinking 1200-1500 watt mono class d?

that sounds like a very cool idea, if you have the space port them if you want more output