DylanBeatz

XCON Questions

I ordered 2 12" Xcon's on September 30th, hoping they ship soon, anybody know how long it takes? It's been 27 business days and they haven't answered my calls or called me back

Also, will 12 gauge speaker wire work? I will power both 12's off a Rockford fosgate T2500-1bdCP.

And do they need to be broken in when I hook them up originally? Or can I play them full tilt right away as long as there's no clipping?

Excellent choice on subwoofer.

Did you leave a voice mail?  Josh calls back EVERY voice mail if one is left after hours or away from the phone.

12 gauge will work well.  They will break in naturally.  No clipping or major voltage drops.

12 gauge should work excellent. i have 12 gauge running from my twisted sounds 1.8k (2600wrms) to my middle counsel box (solid 5ft) and ive never had a prob. you'll be fine. 

4 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Excellent choice on subwoofer.

Did you leave a voice mail?  Josh calls back EVERY voice mail if one is left after hours or away from the phone.

12 gauge will work well.  They will break in naturally.  No clipping or major voltage drops.

So you're saying I can turn the volume up right away without having to go easy on the subs for a while if my voltage is good with no clipping?

Basically, yeah. I didn't hold anything back on my 10" XCON and it's been going strong now for over three years. :D

As far as how long it can take, sometimes it's quicker and sometimes it's not but I would guess you'll be getting them before much longer. You have to remember that these are built to order, from blank steel, and assembled from scratch. When the build house is busy it can take awhile and you placed your order right around world finals so they're probably working hard to catch up from that. 

Believe me it's worth the wait.