who's your fav forum?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. based on looks/content/members

• Caraudio.com
    • Realm of Excursion
    • Carstereos.org
    • SoundSolutionsAudio.com

whats your favorite forum. just trying to gage opionions on what forum looks/content/members are widely preferred

HERE!!!!

Don't visit the other's as a rule.

J

Out of those...here by far.

CSO's great, but they just don't have anyone posting outside the "core group" anymore.

Out of those options; Definitely here.

DIYMA/ECA.....I think I prefer those slightly more as there is a larger member base as opposed to here (so there are more posts/topics) and people like werewolf, Kevin7909, audionutz (Steve Head), Chuck Music, etc are unbelievable assets from a knowledge standpoint.

But from a looks/skins POV, I think this forum with the upgrade is one of the better looking forums. And I prefer the general member base of this forum as opposed to most others.

I love SSAudio! This is my home. I venture over to DIYMA as well. They are a close second. They should be up there instead of CA.com. That place deserves no recognition.

CSO is still useful to me because they have the best photo gallery setup of any forum I'm on...bar none.

here for sure.

AAAE, our sister site, i go to for general bs. similiar member base/personalities.

ca.com, just because i started there. though never for information, more for when i really feel like giving someone crap.

cso, not so much. should go there more, as well as diyma and eca. but i'm not online enough to venture too far from home.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Right now, SSA is the best, particularly on heavy traffic days. SIN, CAF, and CarSound used to be great. DIYMA is good, especially since werewolf started posting more often. I would really like to take some of the technical aspect of DIYMA and get that flowing here.

CarAudio.com and ROE are awful.

Edited by DevilDriver

in the near future Aaron and I are probably going to buy the gallery module for invision boards, IE, you can use same account for both forum and gallery and is superior gallery software out there! Not sure on date to do this, but i would say soon. very soon.

Diyma is my other home, but I don't post so much over there. Completely different atmosphere, but I agree with Neil in adding a more technical focus to the site here but I think some of us have already discussed doing that and just need to make it happen.

Diyma is my other home, but I don't post so much over there. Completely different atmosphere, but I agree with Neil in adding a more technical focus to the site here but I think some of us have already discussed doing that and just need to make it happen.

Neil has started really laying down some good tech info, and I want that to be a big part of SSA. It will be a great draw to bring members here.

:coolugh:

I would have to say SSA and CYV. I just don't have much to say technically here because the questions are mostly answered before I even see them :)

I dont really have a favorite. If I had to choose I would say FloridaSPL.com. No cliques, no drama, no BS...just a bunch of Fla/Ga guys/gals talking about SPL and what not.

I'd have to say here out of the forums that are listed......Its by far my favorite car audio forum and its where i learn the most

i just go 2 ca.com 2 be a post whore

*cough*vbulletin*cough*

We were going to but just ended up sticking with invision for now.

I voted for this place easily. I don't see the need for vB unless it has skins as cool as these skins we are using right now...

I voted for this place easily. I don't see the need for vB unless it has skins as cool as these skins we are using right now...

vB is more flexible, has more known php hacks, and receives more development. The newest version of vB is awesome from a moderation standpoint; I love the points system it has in place.

over the years i've really got to know this software and would say we will stick with it most likey over the next few years, the customer support is great, any problems we have are fixed with in one day of ticket request. thats pretty good in my book. Also i love the skins availble for IPB too.