Ok I have a dual brand double din trying to hookup to the pac rp5 gm31 to retain chimes steering wheel controls etc on my 08 silverado....the harness off the pac unit for SWc has the option for a 3.5mm jack and a blue wire yellow stripe..the 3.5 mm jack won't work because the dual double din doesn't have a plug for it....the dual stereo has a swg(ground) and sw1 and sw2....what needs hooked up I can't find answers anywhere on this any help would be appreciated 

Sure the dual has live pass through audio capability?  If it doesn't it won't work with that adapter.

Yes it's on the list instead of a 3.5 mm jack it uses the 3 wire system swg, swc1, and swc2 if I had the jack it would be easy 

Does the PAC unit not have directions? Mine came with a book telling you what wire, went where, on different head units. And my alpine bluetoothed to the steering wheel controls. 

No directions from pac... my dual instructions say swc1 goes to pin A-6 on main stereo harness and swc2 gets capped off and swg goes to stereo ground