Sign in to follow this  
tez4life

2 Quick Questions........

Just had two questions. (1) Can a pair of SAZ-1500d be strapped together at 0.5 ohm? And (2) would a 200 or 300amp ALT, red top up front, and a pair of Kinetik HC2000s be enough current to power them correctly? Thanks in advance.

Just had two questions. (1) Can a pair of SAZ-1500d be strapped together at 0.5 ohm? And (2) would a 200 or 300amp ALT, red top up front, and a pair of Kinetik HC2000s be enough current to power them correctly? Thanks in advance.

No. Not for a daily application, and it would not be under warranty under any circumstance as that is 0.25 ohms per amplifier. Why not strap them at 2 ohms? Nearly any coil configuration that can yield 0.5 ohms can also yield 2 ohms.

As for the second question. Yes, that electrical system would be fine for a pair of SAZ-1500D amplifiers at a normal load.

Oh ok thanks for that sundown. I have been running a few ideas around for a new system and just wanted to see. By the way, you products are outstanding and look for me to be a customer very soon.....

Oh ok thanks for that sundown. I have been running a few ideas around for a new system and just wanted to see. By the way, you products are outstanding and look for me to be a customer very soon.....

Tez why don't you just bite my set up competely :-p except I'm at 1 ohm strapped

Thanks very much, I hope you are pleased with your new amps when you get them :fing34:

Tez why don't you just bite my set up competely :-p except I'm at 1 ohm strapped

Lol I know right, I was thinking about those BL and how pleased you were with them, but I really want a pair of 18s and the rlps are about to be released so Im prob going with that and one sundown.

I know you got the Lac sounding krazy, hate Im so far away I would love to get a demo......

Sign in to follow this