Sign in to follow this  
mpimm

High Excursion Drivers

Wow cant wait to see this thing.

I put the numbers in WinISD and it models well in a EBS alignment. It puts my Atlas 15's to shame. Now to wait patiently for the preorder!!! :fing34:

Xmax on this unit is 22mm one way - a bit short of my target but sufficient to satisfy most folks out there.

I should have pricing locked down in a couple of days. A pre-order would help to determine just how many need to be ordered. The pre-order method will be just like the MJ-18 4 Ohm we did awhile back - a small deposit ($20) to "commit" to the order and the balance due upon delivery.

Best,

Mark

Mark by smaller models you mean like a 10 and 12inch? Any idea when these models will be released and when can a deposit be sent to conferm an order?

Thank you

Justin

I put the numbers in WinISD and it models well in a EBS alignment. It puts my Atlas 15's to shame. Now to wait patiently for the preorder!!! :fing34:

EBS = poop for music. Great for HT though.

Mark by smaller models you mean like a 10 and 12inch? Any idea when these models will be released and when can a deposit be sent to conferm an order?

Thank you

Justin

Yeah, that's the idea. Not sure if it will happen with this round, but it will happen.

EBS = poop for music. Great for HT though.

Yeah, I hear you. A person could do a sealed config and get some nice clean bass from it tho.

Best,

Mark

I'm waiting patiently. Kinda glad I didn't pull the trigger on the MAWs yet.

Its all in the VAS. If you can stand a large box in your room, wait for the IXL, if not, the MAW will deliver nicely in a smaller box...

m