Sign in to follow this  
NDMstang65

Where is my order?

How long will it take to get my sub?

For all Fi subs it is a 3-7 business day lead time. As all drivers are custom made when the order is placed (started the next business day if the order is placed after 12pm). Due to the ever increasing number of daily orders, we have had to change from our initial manufacturing flow process to one that is slightly more flexible and should be stable for the long term regardless of the number of orders received daily.

Once we have received payment (and it has cleared) and the building process begins you will be emailed a tracking number via UPS (Quantum View). It Will say something to the extent of "Billing information received". This means that a tracking number has been assigned to your order, but it has not left the facility left. Please note that the delivery date noted in the email is assumed for same day pick up and is not correct. This will be updated once UPS picks it up and the tracking information will change to "In transit" with the correct estimated delivery date. Delivery time normally runs from 2-6 business days depending on how far you are from our Las Vegas facility.

Can I use a Credit/Debit Card? Sure!

Click here to learn how to pay with a credit card!

While our webstore and check out process is Pay-Pal oriented and can be used as a method of payment, this does not mean that you have to have Pay-Pal to use the website for ordering. A normal Credit Card or Debit Card will work fine. Pay-pal is merely the processing company that processes the orders, but you do not have to have it to order our products. Simply ignore the "Paypal" portion of things until you get to the actual payments page. You will see the familiar Visa, MC, Amex, Discover logos and you can click there to open the credit/debit card processing portion.

Edited by NDMstang65