Sign in to follow this  
Electrodynamic

Updated component page

those cutout daimeters arent that much diff than 6 1/2 comps are they? those 302s look badass and i like the raw crossover

Edited by ollie

those cutout daimeters arent that much diff than 6 1/2 comps are they? those 302s look badass and i like the raw crossover

The Infinity Kappa midwoofer has a 5" cut-out diameter, so the 302 midwoofer is 7/8" larger than an average 6.5" driver as far as cut-out diameter goes.

nice! im sure they will sound awesome. Im looking forward to hearing reviews of these components and the new RE components coming out.

whatsup with this Xover... :blink:

302xover.jpg

What about em? They aren't the prettiest... but they are beefy and work great. Behind the left inductor there are some more capacitors as well, they just didn't make the pictures.

Edited by sundownz

i duno...are they gona actually be like that? no cover or anyhting? itd be sweet if u covered it in a clear casing so u can see the internals.

i duno...are they gona actually be like that? no cover or anyhting? itd be sweet if u covered it in a clear casing so u can see the internals.

Any type of casing would increase cost. A case will not be offered with the bare components. You could talk to Nick about pricing on a wooden box like the 307s though. To keep cost down we are going with raw boards at the time being.

Boxes are going to cost at least $70 more on top of the price of the 302's. If you want them, we can build them.

RAW is sexy!!

i just got my first ear full of the finished 302's from sundownz car, and i must say that they are VERY impressive. for an entry level set, they are going to blow some peoples minds. these components sound very good, expecially for the price. another great product from SI.

by the way nick, how come the 502's dont have a space on the components page? :)

:+1:

by the way nick, how come the 502's dont have a space on the components page? :)

Because yours are the only set that will be made like that...ever. :P

i just got my first ear full of the finished 302's from sundownz car, and i must say that they are VERY impressive. for an entry level set, they are going to blow some peoples minds. these components sound very good, expecially for the price. another great product from SI.

Don't forget to mention I am using all of 2 bands of EQ right now. They are pretty much good to go on their own.

haha, i forgot that im special. does that mean that i am cooler than everyone else? because i am just going to assume that i am. :D:P

oh yeah, i also forgot that jake is only using 2 bands of EQ right now :-p

Edited by hoss

haha, i forgot that im special. does that mean that i am cooler than everyone else? because i am just going to assume that i am. :D:P

oh yeah, i also forgot that jake is only using 2 bands of EQ right now :-p

Let's take a poll...

Was that statement...

A.) Arse kissing

B.) Brown Nosing

c.) One-upsmanship

D.) Bragging

or

E.) All of the above

?

I'm gonna say E :D

Nice work fellas...I'm gonna stick to my very own super-duper 454 Clarke Special's :D

you also molest goldfish... anything else you wanna brag about? :P

Edited by hoss