Patrick Simmons

Congrats to Dave Edwards for CYV's Vehicle of the Month

Just wanted to wish him the best and let everyone know. You can check his picture on the homepage at www.audioartsandelectronics.com and click on the picture to check out his gallery.

Once again congrats.

PS: I know you be on SSA more than CYV that's why I posted here instead.

Congrats dave!!

I have seen other pictures of his install which looked great and hopefully he'll load more of them on CYV!

how much did you pay them to pick your ride dave? lol

Half eaten piece of beef jerky, the old cone from the brahma, and a Cat that eats its own buggers.

The beef jerkey had been dropped in the mud and ran over, so that really did it. :) lmao @ the bugger cat!

The beef jerkey had been dropped in the mud and ran over, so that really did it. :) lmao @ the bugger cat!

Snots the cat will go on these sneezing fits, even to the point of falling off shelves and knocking over boxes, I think he even fell into a stray Solo Baric the last time I was there.

lol. dave's cat is gross

you should come down to va on 3-31-07 to the MECA show. they are going to have spl and sq. bring the benz and let's battle

My car is in a state of flux, I have decided to go with what you and Dave and Ramos and Nick said from the begining. One set of comps up front. But I am waiting for a subwoofer, and holding out until I can afford some new amplifiers.

lol. dave's cat is gross

you should come down to va on 3-31-07 to the MECA show. they are going to have spl and sq. bring the benz and let's battle

it's still a kia...

vs. a brabus...

GAME OVAH

:fing34:

the kia is a killa. are you going to compete jim?

by the way, bruce is going to be there and he will be competing in the stock category. it's your chance for revenge or utter defeat lol

Edited by ragnaroksq

No competing for me.

Maybe by the summer...but I wouldn't do MECA anyway :)

No competing for me.

Maybe by the summer...but I wouldn't do MECA anyway :)

oh, i see. nothing is wrong with the sq part of meca. it's one of the funnest formats out there. they are judging 2 additional songs this season so this should be interesting. cmon jim, compete at the show :fing34:

Thanks----thanks alot----ALMOST makes me miss the Magnum----but the Ram install is gonna be good too----just a few more things to go-----I didn't even know I was in the running-----but anyway, you guys leave Snotz out of this, he is a weird cat I know and I hate him with all my heart but he does like to make everyone laugh-----I still love my dog more though.....Jim, you still coming out with us this weekend w/ my old military buddies---I promise no Irish car bombs this time---just old stories of yours truely back in my "rougher days"----but once again thanks for the honor of this award---I would like to thank God and all the little people in New Guinea that helped me........

If I could only figure out where to put the waterfall , and hang the chandelier ........:)

Jim, you still coming out with us this weekend w/ my old military buddies---I promise no Irish car bombs this time---just old stories of yours truely back in my "rougher days"

:( I hate to bail on ya, but I'm leaving town on Friday...need to get back home earlier than I thought.