Sign in to follow this  
Second Skin

Holiday Sale From Second Skin

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of our great customers from Team Second Skin. If your presents do not have any Second Skin inside them from Santa, well now is the time to get yourself some awesome American made sound deadening products at a great savings. From December 24th through December 26th use PEACE20 at checkout to take 20% off all your products on orders over $75.00 (not including shipping).

WWW.SECONDSKININSULATION.COM

Don’t miss out on this great offer to score yourself some high quality American made sound deadening materials from Second Skin!!!

15626213_1467812769896378_77255322645962

2 hours ago, Notorious97200 said:

I'm so happy !

I'll take advantage of this one !

Awesome, so glad to hear you get to save some money....Merry Christmas

18 hours ago, Second Skin said:

Awesome, so glad to hear you get to save some money....Merry Christmas

Order placed, (B-stock Damplifier, and one sheet of LLP to MIAMI) but I don't know if everything is ok. Paypal did not redirect me to your site. And no news, no email from nobody.

That's a bit scary.

After checking my Paypal account : nothing happened, no payment. I'll wait 1 day.

On 12/23/2016 at 8:22 AM, Notorious97200 said:

Order placed, (B-stock Damplifier, and one sheet of LLP to MIAMI) but I don't know if everything is ok. Paypal did not redirect me to your site. And no news, no email from nobody.

That's a bit scary.

After checking my Paypal account : nothing happened, no payment. I'll wait 1 day.

Did your order go through? If not hit us up and we will make sure you get the products you needed at the sale price.

Just checked your name and seen your order shipped 12-27 to Miami, we were out of the office from Friday through Monday for the holidays.

21 hours ago, Second Skin said:

Just checked your name and seen your order shipped 12-27 to Miami, we were out of the office from Friday through Monday for the holidays.

I tried to order a second time on my own laptop, and everything went good. 

I received the notification.

Thanks.

I am trying renvoicolis.com for the first time.