Havasufreak

Speaker outlets work, one side fuzzy

Hi guys! Its been awhile since I have last been on here. So after many tests of swapping speakers/ crossovers, checking RCAs it comes down to my amp has an issue with the speaker outputs on the left side of the outputs only. The right side works completely fine after swapping speaker wires from left to right. There is sound, but its very fuzzy/dull and almost sounds blown. Can this easily be fixed maybe? Maybe from a member on here? The amp is an Orion 600 watt 2 Channel amp. The amp was maybe purchased in 2007/2008 brand new. Maybe just the age and daily wear and tear its time for a new one?

Thanks guys!!

amp bridge.JPG

what model is it exactly? If its a high quality amp it might be worth repairing but watts are so cheap now days, you could replace it for cheap. 

Edited by lithium

Cheaper to junk and buy new or even a good used amp. There is a online company that fixes amps and takes trade in's even if there broke or working. I'm having a brain fart and can't remember there name but they also have amp repair vids on you tube to. 

Appreciate the feedback guys thanks! Ya its a low budget Orion amp I got way before I knew much about car audio. Not sure the exact model name.. but you guys pretty much said it. Think ill just buy a new one

Thanks again!