///M5

Billy Jack Thread Dumping Thread

Just a spot here to keep his off topic thread dumping away from other threads.  As always we refuse to delete, but it is annoying so the idiocy will be moved into here.

No offense but that's more then what they cost new where I live. You must be in a big city or something. I just got my wife the exact same phone for Christmas for $699 at the local att/singular store. Hers is also a black 128gb with a otter box. But good luck I'm sure somebody in a big city where they cost more will be glad to save a few bucks. 

23 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

No offense but that's more then what they cost new where I live. You must be in a big city or something. I just got my wife the exact same phone for Christmas for $699 at the local att/singular store. Hers is also a black 128gb with a otter box. But good luck I'm sure somebody in a big city where they cost more will be glad to save a few bucks. 

I live in the middle of amish country and the best price I can find to buy that phone outright is $769.99. Normal retail is $869.99.

Maybe you live in a special place, but based on the prices I have seen $750.00 is a fair deal for a phone that has been hardly used. 

Shogen, sorry to add to the derailment, but I just wanted to provide some clarification based on input above.

thanks for the heads up fellas... I guess people are assuming I'm selling the basic one... The phone retails new from Apple for $870

52 minutes ago, nem said:

I live in the middle of amish country and the best price I can find to buy that phone outright is $769.99. Normal retail is $869.99.

Maybe you live in a special place, but based on the prices I have seen $750.00 is a fair deal for a phone that has been hardly used. 

Shogen, sorry to add to the derailment, but I just wanted to provide some clarification based on input above.

On 12/26/2016 at 5:48 PM, Billy Jack said:

3C4Dv65.jpg

1 hour ago, nem said:

Yea I figured as much, I live in Appalachia so stuff is cheaper here then other places. Just an example I pay less then $5 bucks for Marlboro reds and when I go to Detroit to visit family there $7.50-$8.50 a pack. But on the other hand we have low paying jobs. If you make $15-20 an hour here you could live like a king, well a ghetto king I guess lol. But yea at the local ATT/Singular store I bought one 3 weeks ago for $699 and gave another $49 for a pink otter box for my wife for xmas. Now somebody living in New York probably would be paying almost a thousand for the same phone. That or I just got a deal or something and didn't know. 

They are free at AT&T as well using your logic Billy Jack.  

4 hours ago, ///M5 said:

They are free at AT&T as well using your logic Billy Jack.  

Yes if you get a contract, I bought mine straight out, cause we have 3 cell phones that are free we use when where not at home, and we use our iPhones at home with the wifi to avoid paying the monthly contract. Obviously I was talking about the price of the phone not the price of a contract. But as I stated before I live in the poorest place in America so it's no wonder things are cheaper. 

9 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

Yes if you get a contract, I bought mine straight out, cause we have 3 cell phones that are free we use when where not at home, and we use our iPhones at home with the wifi to avoid paying the monthly contract. Obviously I was talking about the price of the phone not the price of a contract. But as I stated before I live in the poorest place in America so it's no wonder things are cheaper. 

Are you talking about the same phone ? 

It's an iPhone 7 PLUS, not the small one, and a 128.

Great price for that phone now.

GLWS Shogen.

Apple controls the price nationwide btw.

20 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Apple controls the price nationwide btw.

worldwide !

Same prices in Martinique or in France too ! 

On 12/28/2016 at 10:25 AM, Notorious97200 said:

Are you talking about the same phone ? 

It's an iPhone 7 PLUS, not the small one, and a 128.

Great price for that phone now.

GLWS Shogen.

Yep even the same color black. Now with the otter box it was $749 plus tax, but the phone was $699 by itself. Everything including tax was just over $800. 

not pissed or anything but by continuing to post without any interest in the device is a bit against the classified rules. But I do thank you since it has kept it coming to the top...lol

either way you've not posted where you see that price because if that is readily available at that price and you can send me the link then I'll adjust mine so I can sell it already... thanks! 

On 12/29/2016 at 9:19 PM, Billy Jack said:

Yep even the same color black. Now with the otter box it was $749 plus tax, but the phone was $699 by itself. Everything including tax was just over $800. 

He is full of crap on everything else so don't expect this to be any different.  Sorry for his thread dumping.  Forum etiquette is far from his reality :(

7 hours ago, ///M5 said:

He is full of crap on everything else so don't expect this to be any different.  Sorry for his thread dumping.  Forum etiquette is far from his reality :(

Just because I want kiss your ass don't mean I'm anything but my own man. I assure you I just purchased the exact same phone at Att/Singular store in Corbin Kentucky no contract no nothing just walked in and paid full MSRP and walked back out with it and a otter box. Call them their number is listed I'm sure they will gladly sell you all you want at that price. But like I said before I live in the poorest area in America so you gotta consider cost of living changes on some things but usually new electronics aren't one of them I know I paid $499 for my kids XBox one when they first came out but sometimes some things are cheaper here. And how the hell am I off topic if I'm talking about the phone. 

Just looked on the ATT website and it clearly states (prices, avalibility, offers, and options very by location) and on there they listed it at $869, so obviously it depends on where your at for pricing, like I said. And M5 I clearly stated that very thing in my first post, and said I meant nothing by it, and that I was sure in a city it would sell for even more. How am I wrong here?  I could easily say M5 is full of shit and is often rude and a arseho to anybody who comes on this site. I have read entire post on this site and other sites about what a useless prick he is, and how he has ruined this site, and single Handedly dropped the traffic on the SSA forum. It's to bad to, cause everyone else is real nice, and helpfull.  Ow and for the record, he also said I probably didn't have a car, or a system, and I clearly posted picks of all my cars, and one of my systems to which he whined and bitched about me posting to much (like 6-7 picks). Ow and it wouldn't let me post a pick until he posted one then as soon as I put a few picks up and proved him wrong it magically stopped letting me post picks again, hence why I can't post a pick to prove what I say. So don't ask me to prove it then block me from doing just that. 

Edited by Billy Jack

9 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

So don't ask me to prove it then block me from doing just that. 

Nobody has blocked you.  Your account is as open as anyone elses.

In future threads I will link to this one.  Doesn't seem right since he dumped on a classified thread to ruin that one though.

Oh this is just too cool here. A member has their very own dumping thread. Must be nice !!! LOL

Should keep other threads on track better.

Creative. Lol good stuff.

Awful sensitive ain't we? All I said was I got one for a little cheaper cause I live in a poor place. I even said, I'm sure somebody in a big city where there higher would probably be glad to save a few bucks. M5 is just a drama queen always gotta twist others words to further his agenda. But that's usually how it goes, the very ones who dish it out can't take it. And how is speaking about the item for sale thread dumping? 

Nope my picks still want post. They went from showing a error code to just loading, then posting a blank post. I will stick to my original assumption that M5 has it blocked some how, so I can't show a pick, and say here is proof. Maybe I'm wrong, but I know it never worked before he posted a pick for me then after I posted picks of my cars it went right back to not working again. It's cool though I honestly couldn't care less.

image.jpg