///M5

Billy Jack Thread Dumping Thread

Have you ordered your 15 BTL?

Like the other dude said it'll catch up to IHOP lol

2 hours ago, Infinite913 said:

:worthless:

What do you mean ?? Drama draws a crowd like a moth to a flame.  

Fun read actually. Keep up the great work !!!

Welcome to Billy's thread lol

22 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Perhaps you need exact Dick & Jane sentences to get it.

Nathaniel J. Victor owns Sonic Electronix.

Nathaniel J. Victor owns NVX.

Nathaniel J. Victor IS Nathaniel J. Victor.

Sonic Electronix and NVX are owned by the same person.

...you should really stop posting it just continues to make you look like a moron.

Maybe somebody should tell the employees at sonic, cause they there selves say they don't own nvx. Which it's very possible that who ever is answering questions over there has no idea who he or she works for, it happens. 

Edited by Billy Jack

I am sure you hear as well as you read.  No surprise you were wrong again.

3 hours ago, ///M5 said:

I am sure you hear as well as you read.  No surprise you were wrong again.

Gomer I wasn't wrong the employees at sonic were. And it wasn't a phone call, it's on there blog go read it for yourself. I myself read online that they owned NVX, but after reading their blog thought they wouldn't lie, or not know who they work for. It would be like me reading Arron and Mark owned SSA then coming on this forum and a employee saying no they do not own it. Who would you believe. And if they truly do own it, they need to remove the post from their blog, cause that just makes them look stupid. 

Either your comprehension is terrible (already proven), you find the world's worst places to find any information (also substantiated), or both.

21 minutes ago, Billy Jack said:

Gomer I wasn't wrong. 

Time for a forum example.  This will help your cause.  You suck at comprehending so start quoting.  Here is an example.  

23 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Nathaniel J. Victor owns Sonic Electronix.

Nathaniel J. Victor owns NVX.

Nathaniel J. Victor IS Nathaniel J. Victor.

Sonic Electronix and NVX are owned by the same person.

We know it is a fact that the owner of NVX and Sonic are the same and that you claim you weren't wrong.  Let's see if that holds true:

On 1/9/2017 at 1:48 AM, Billy Jack said:

You got some balls, I will give you that. How can you say a company like NVX ,which is owned by Maxxsonic

Oops that is wrong

On 1/10/2017 at 1:15 AM, Billy Jack said:

Nope not even close. NVX is owned by Maxxsonic which produces Hifonics, MBquarts, PPI (current stuff), Polk, crunch, and a couple of other copy brands.

Oops wrong again

On 1/11/2017 at 8:48 PM, S.DeYoung said:

Hey dickhead, once again: NVX is Sonic Electronix house brand. The same guy that owns Sonic owns NVX. It is not sold exclusively at Sonic's website obviously, even SSA sells it in its store.

Everything Sean said was right.  NVX is related to Sonic, it isn't exclusive, and you act like a dickhead.  How about your reply:

On 1/11/2017 at 9:59 PM, Billy Jack said:

You read that on a audio forum but don't believe it, even sonic electronics will tell you they have no house brands, their just a whole sale house. According to there representative, there a new branch of either Maxxsonic or the company who makes PPI. I can't remember which one he said but it was one of the two. If I remember correctly Maxxsonic acquired the company who produces PPI but it's still sold under the original company's  name what ever it is. 

Oops, wrong again.  Wonder why you have no credibility here?

On 1/10/2017 at 11:01 PM, Billy Jack said:

And Shawn never stops thinking his opinions are facts, and those are the so called facts I argue over. 

Oops, wrong again...everything this time including your spelling.  Seems the facts are rather easy to substantiate for everyone but you.

So who determined the internet was right, and the blog on sonic isn't? How do you know your right, it could be the blog is right and he sold it or never owned it in the first place. Do any of you know the guy personally? Dont say "dont believe everything you read on the internet" then later state what you read on it as fact. 

49 minutes ago, Billy Jack said:

So who determined the internet was right, and the blog on sonic isn't? How do you know your right, it could be the blog is right and he sold it or never owned it in the first place. Do any of you know the guy personally? Dont say "dont believe everything you read on the internet" then later state what you read on it as fact. 

That is what you did.  Some of us know things that aren't posted on the internet.  Heed your own advice just once and you might get somewhere in life.

12 hours ago, ///M5 said:

That is what you did.  Some of us know things that aren't posted on the internet.  Heed your own advice just once and you might get somewhere in life.

Honestly couldn't care less who owns another rebranded turd company, just stated what I read on their very own blog. Like I have said before, it's no big deal to buy a lot of 2000 units, and stamp your name on them, and bam your a audio company. It's even easier to be a internet dealer, you carry very little stock, and have everything built as it's ordered. You boys wanna buy some Billy Jack 5k's, I will call up zenon and have them slap a badge on some 5k's and cash in. Lmfao!!!!!:doit:

You are an audio moron, no one would buy anything you brand.

:roflmao::suicide-santa:

19 hours ago, ///M5 said:

You are an audio moron, no one would buy anything you brand.

Good cause I'm no expert, nor would I waste my time, and money on some rebranded junk to peddle online. But technically I could if I felt the need. I prefer to stay out of industries full of liars, thieves, and scum bags. :barfkiss: 

Shawn your the Batman to my Joker!!!!! WHY SO SERIOUS SON????  :bow28:

1 hour ago, Billy Jack said:

I prefer to stay out of industries full of liars, thieves, and scum bags.  

Don't like being around yourself then I guess

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Don't like being around yourself then I guess

I didn't used to, but honestly these days I'm a pretty good dude, I just enjoy pulling your chain bro, your way to easy. If you wasn't so much fun to fuck with, I wouldn't even bother! You gotta admit you like arguing, and blowing off some steam yourself. You gotta be one of the most uptight guys in person. Seriously, how anal are you about things having to be absolutely correct?    :roflmao:

On 1/12/2017 at 9:10 AM, Liro213 said:

Have you ordered your 15 BTL?

Nope not yet. I plan to order sometime in the next 4 weeks. Right now I'm tuning the car up and trying to fix the 1.4 turbo Cruze design flaw. Pvc valve is built into the valve cover and they go out every 20k-60k miles and you gotta buy the entire valve train cover. And I think I'm gonna just run a 2500 watt amp so I can avoid doing a alt upgrade. Maybe later on I will add another amp, batt, and alt but right now I think a big 4 upgrade and 2 big battery's will be ok. I tend to not drive a lot at night, and usually only run my system, except when it's a 100 degrees out, and then I can just go easy on it as to not put a strain on my electrical. Any suggestions?

18 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

I didn't used to, but honestly these days I'm a pretty good dude, I just enjoy pulling your chain bro, your way to easy. If you wasn't so much fun to fuck with, I wouldn't even bother! You gotta admit you like arguing, and blowing off some steam yourself. You gotta be one of the most uptight guys in person. Seriously, how anal are you about things having to be absolutely correct?    :roflmao:

Tell yourself whatever you need to.