///M5

Billy Jack Thread Dumping Thread

I also got a email from sound drive they will be getting a new shipment of 12's in march. I think instead of one big btl I'm gonna try and get two of those 12"s and run them off a synergy 3500 in my Cruze. Surely using the entire trunk I can fit 2 12"s. And I'm gonna wire it the exact same way I did the mustang since I already have the wires. Welding cable for my big 3, OFC from my rear battery to the amp, and 2 runs of 1/0 gauge CCA from the front battery to the back. The car has a 120amp alt so for now I'm gonna try and upgrade the 2 batts and do the alt upgrade latter.  

Edited by Billy Jack

I also got a email from sound drive they will be getting a new shipment of 12's in march. I think instead of one big btl I'm gonna try and get two of those 12"s and run them off a synergy 3500 in my Cruze. Surely using the entire trunk I can fit 2 12"s. And I'm gonna wire it the exact same way I did the mustang since I already have the wires. Welding cable for my big 3, OFC from my retarded batt to the amp, and CCA from the front battery to the back. 

OMG.  BDKJ (yes, put "don't know" in the middle and it makes more sense) you finally have an opportunity to make a valid point, but you fuck that up as well.  You really need to stop egurgitating internet nonsense and state something that you have deduced, learned, whatever and someone may take you seriously.  If not, we will all keep laughing at your idiocy.

Instead of writing a book, be concise.  Let's see for once if you get something right.  Perhaps if you try a bit (for the first time) I will even help.  If you won't try, I'll sit back and continue laughing.

Im sure anyone on here would post pictures for you if you email or text them the pictures . .  I would like to see it all installed.  . Maybe a video to if your able to

7 hours ago, ///M5 said:

OMG.  BDKJ (yes, put "don't know" in the middle and it makes more sense) you finally have an opportunity to make a valid point, but you fuck that up as well.  You really need to stop egurgitating internet nonsense and state something that you have deduced, learned, whatever and someone may take you seriously.  If not, we will all keep laughing at your idiocy.

Instead of writing a book, be concise.  Let's see for once if you get something right.  Perhaps if you try a bit (for the first time) I will even help.  If you won't try, I'll sit back and continue laughing.

Somebody is trying to sell more wire lol! ^:liar:

I will take that as you can't think for yourself and are trying to buy time so you can search for something to paraphrase wrong...and so will everyone reading.

Thanks SSA for the ignore user option!

2 hours ago, garychurch84 said:

Thanks SSA for the ignore user option!

Where is the ignore thread option? Yet, like watching a train wreck, here I am checking in...

32 minutes ago, edouble101 said:

Where is the ignore thread option? Yet, like watching a train wreck, here I am checking in...

Lmao....right!!!

11 hours ago, ///M5 said:

I will take that as you can't think for yourself and are trying to buy time so you can search for something to paraphrase wrong...and so will everyone reading.

I already said that about you, you unoriginal bastard. Seriously come up with your own burns, instead of just repeating mine. I said 2 months ago, you where copying your responses, word for word out of the car stereo cookbook. 

And I have no idea what you dumbassess are arguing about. All I said was, in my car 2 runs of CCA  from the front battery to the back was fine and supplied my system enough current and once again 2-3 of you loose your mind and start changing around what I said to argue me. Hell I spelled it out 4 times and you guys still can't figure it out. You guys have got to be some drug addicted, illiterate, argumentative, egotistical, fucktards if not worse. Really, I have met crack addicted, inbred, whore's with Tourette's, that made more since then you 2. If you loath me so, why not stay the fu!k out of our perfectly peaceful, useful conversations, just block me out of your screen you can do that no problem, it says block this user, just hit that button and be on with your life instead of bitching, and whining, and pissing, and moaning, about me. 

Edited by Billy Jack

So you will fail to make the point you actually could.  What a surprise.  

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

So you will fail to make the point you actually could.  What a surprise.  

Another perfectly good conversation derailed by you, and your nut huggers, what a surprise. And I made my point perfectly clear, ain't my problem you goobers can't comprehend simple English. 

This is an off topic thread to post garbage in...and amusingly I didn't derail it.  I am trying to help you but you are resisting.

I thought for once you may not want to be the laughing stock of the whole internet...but instead you act like a 5 yr old and ignore the message while reading.  Common for you and probably the biggest personality blind spot you have holding you back in your life.  Sad.

8 hours ago, ///M5 said:

I thought for once you may not want to be the laughing stock of the whole internet...but instead you act like a 5 yr old and ignore the message while reading.  Common for you and probably the biggest personality blind spot you have holding you back in your life.  Sad.

If setting in a huge brick almost paid for, while owning 4 almost new, pimped out rides is being held back, sign me up. And you where acting like an ass, and arguing on here long before I ever came along. Hell your known through out the internet for being dick heads. I have never read Billy Jack anywhere on the net but I see plenty about M5 and those arsehos over at SSA. And they always say Arron is ok but the rest of them are dickheads. Just like you to try and spin things around and make me out the bad guy when there's litterely thousands of pages of text of you being a prick. Basically all you do is start arguments, then say the same old shit over and over. Your 5, and reading comprehension are your favorites. There must be 10000 lines of you saying that to 5000 different people. Let me let you in on a little secret, if you think everyone around you is a arseho but there telling you your the arseho, I doubt the whole world is wrong and your right. Just look in the mirror or in this case read your text and see who the arseho here is. And just because you got 2-3 ass kissers backing you up don't mean nothing, just means there brainwashed kids who like to follow the heard.   

Edited by Billy Jack

You dump in your own thread lol.  

5 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

You dump in your own thread lol.  

Fuck off!

I think I have wondered into a entire website of trolls, with 1 or 2 good guys just trying to earn a living. (Arron, Mark).

Anybody want to discuss my up and coming Cruze system, or is it just gonna be me, and Shawn taking shots at each other. Anybody got any other good subs I haven't seen or heard about that could give me loud, relatively cheap, and efficent bass? 

There are all sorts of different options for subs out there but it seems you try to rip every company apart for some reason or another. Depending on what type of budget you have, what size subs you have and what kind of space youe working with in the cruze. Most of the cheap subs are going to give you the same result depending on your abuse. 

And for you to go through and troll everyone else on SSA as bad guys take a look at the whole situation. Im not saying one was right and one was wrong but im going to say what i was taught its better to be the bigger man and walk away. Dont feed into the crap. If you want to say your piece then do it but its the internet and people will find a way to disagree. A lot of the info you spill isnt backed by any facts or proof. And as for the ofc cca wire debacle cca will fail period. Its sold because there will always be a person wanting to be cheap and save money. But risk vs reward is not there when cca fails. Yea you can run 2 cca for price of 1 ofc but the safety you get is there all day long. You can get a good look at a tbone by sticking your head up the bulls rear but wouldnt you rather take the butchers word for it.

2 hours ago, Infinite913 said:

There are all sorts of different options for subs out there but it seems you try to rip every company apart for some reason or another. Depending on what type of budget you have, what size subs you have and what kind of space youe working with in the cruze. Most of the cheap subs are going to give you the same result depending on your abuse. 

And for you to go through and troll everyone else on SSA as bad guys take a look at the whole situation. Im not saying one was right and one was wrong but im going to say what i was taught its better to be the bigger man and walk away. Dont feed into the crap. If you want to say your piece then do it but its the internet and people will find a way to disagree. A lot of the info you spill isnt backed by any facts or proof. And as for the ofc cca wire debacle cca will fail period. Its sold because there will always be a person wanting to be cheap and save money. But risk vs reward is not there when cca fails. Yea you can run 2 cca for price of 1 ofc but the safety you get is there all day long. You can get a good look at a tbone by sticking your head up the bulls rear but wouldnt you rather take the butchers word for it.

I don't rip every company apart, just the ones selling the (I did it to brands), which is 90% of the stuff out there. And I actually like some of their stuff, just not the fact they try, and pass it off as original. And yes I'm burnt out on the main stream stuff, it's to much money for the same old stuff. Kicker, JL, Fosgate, Orion, etc. I just want to try something different for a change. And I wasn't talking about all of SSA just M5 and his 2-3 followers. I have said many times everyone else is very helpful. And trust me I have tried and tried to let it go but dude always comes in to a perfectly good discussion to change what I'm saying, so he can say I'm wrong and start a argument, and yes I do indulge him I guess. And as far as CCA, it works just fine for a low power system for a while. But I wouldn't use it on my amps, or anything but my front battery, to the back battery. And like I said, I don't keep cars very long, so it ain't got time to degrade much. I can't speak for anyone else, but I have had good luck with it, no voltage problems yet.  

Edited by Billy Jack