///M5

Billy Jack Thread Dumping Thread

8 hours ago, ohio45113 said:

I don't understand the logic of going with the lvl4 over the evil?  You don't have enough power to run a evil?   There's no rules saying you have to hit with max rms?  I'm positive a evil will slam on 2k. Maybe I'm atupid and didn't understand what you meant but i would of went ssa over dc all day everyday if funds allowed. 

I didn't go with a level 4' over evil,  I went with 2 lvl 4's over 1 12" evil.  I got them both for the same price as what one evil would have costed. That and I didn't want to wait. I waited months to get my sundowns and hated it. Now if I wasn't in a hurry and could have got a high output alt, yea I would have tried the evils. I'm still going to run evil mids and highs. And maybe later on when I get a SUV or something, I still would love to try them.  

3 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

The build house is doing the best they can with the limited margins due to high costs and the race to zero.  Also, people cannot go else where and get it in a few days for the same price unless they find a stocking dealer.  It is not about express delivery, it is about the man power to keep up with demand.  Lastly, no one is making commission.

Let me clarify. I meant I could get a system of similar quality within a few days, not ssa subs as there built to order. And if demand is so high why not increase revenue so they can staff enough people to meet demand. I would much rather pay $50 more and have my stuff in a week, or two and not have to wait months, or in my case of the crescendo amp, years!  That whole deal left me leary of doing it again as much as I wanted some evils. And what's wrong with DC audio? They carry them here on SSA. 

1 hour ago, Randal Johnson said:

Aaron, my apologies in  advance Sir ... 

Billy Jack, It's been fun brother, but You have my vote for the largest pucking troll in the internet.

Not to mention ... A stupid one at that. I rarely see someone on a audio forum act like a whiny ass, screaming little bitch like you do when something does not go your way. Grow a pair dude !!!

I have NEVER seen anyone carry on like you do on this forum. Honestly, you're a pucking idiot.

You best be glad that Aaron and Mark never made me a moderator on this forum. I'd make it my weekly duty to come on here and ban you just so I wouldn't have to read your bull shit over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

pucking ridiculous.  I'll probably get a vacation for making this post but Fuck it, this need to be said. 

Please, leave people alone and start worrying about your own projects and show (not type) that you actually do know something about Car Audio. Mods on here can be jerks here at times, but do have a common goal of helping people educate themselves about car audio.

/Rant ... I'm going to bed.

Uhh how is answering someone back trolling?  I honestly don't see what all the hostility is about I bought a goddamn product ssa sells but not a ssa sub so now I'm catching hell fuckit ban me sounds like I dodged a bunch of internet scammers anyways. You guys where all good when I was gonna buy some evils now you accuse me of all kinds of stuff when I litterely said nothing. Better yet don't bother keep the shit I want be back. 

11 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

I didn't go with a level 4' over evil,  I went with 2 lvl 4's over 1 12" evil.  I got them both for the same price as what one evil would have costed. That and I didn't want to wait. I waited months to get my sundowns and hated it. Now if I wasn't in a hurry and could have got a high output alt, yea I would have tried the evils. I'm still going to run evil mids and highs. And maybe later on when I get a SUV or something, I still would love to try them.  

What i was reading you saying is that you didn't go evils because you couldn't hit them with max rms.  Also there is nothing wrong with dc audio they make fine products.  I wouldn't be surprised if that 1 12 evil hit almost as hard as those 2 dc subs.  I went from a single 12 zcon to 2 12 ethos.  While both ethos were louder than the zcon it honestly wasn't by much... Surely not double.  So yeah maybe i misunderstood your original post.  

11 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

Let me clarify. I meant I could get a system of similar quality within a few days, not ssa subs as there built to order. And if demand is so high why not increase revenue so they can staff enough people to meet demand. I would much rather pay $50 more and have my stuff in a week, or two and not have to wait months, or in my case of the crescendo amp, years!  That whole deal left me leary of doing it again as much as I wanted some evils. And what's wrong with DC audio? They carry them here on SSA. 

Cannot increase revenue as that almost instantly kills off sales.  98% will not pay more money for faster.  They want it for less and they want it yesterday.  Crescendo ran out of stock over a year ago on amps and have not seemed to get any of the ones that they sell back in.  Nothing is wrong with DC.  I was making sure people were not misunderstanding your post in relation to SSA or SSA items.  "They" would include me.

I hate to be that guy, but Billy's behavior is very much inline with the norm today. While I do not agree with it and struggle dealing with it, but it has become socially acceptable.  

As entertaining as this type of behavior is it will always be destructive in one way or another...

35 minutes ago, nem said:

I hate to be that guy, but Billy's behavior is very much inline with the norm today. While I do not agree with it and struggle dealing with it, but it has become socially acceptable.  

As entertaining as this type of behavior is it will always be destructive in one way or another...

So you are normally surrounded by idiots?  I feel sorry for you Neal. :(

Sorry for such depth in a shit stain.

3 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Cannot increase revenue as that almost instantly kills off sales.  98% will not pay more money for faster.  They want it for less and they want it yesterday.  Crescendo ran out of stock over a year ago on amps and have not seemed to get any of the ones that they sell back in.  Nothing is wrong with DC.  I was making sure people were not misunderstanding your post in relation to SSA or SSA items.  "They" would include me.

I teach economics to high school students in Florida.  They enter the class largely clueless as to how business and markets work.  Young people are convinced that every business is making billions of dollars in profits and can drop prices anytime they want.  If you lived locally, I'd ask you to come into the classroom and be a guest speaker.

45 minutes ago, nem said:

Factory life has become such. My life and work standards are viewed as out dated. My expectations of people are unattainable in today's world inside and outside of work. Hell I can take a guy from WV who has no experience other than hunting and breeding and teach him how to out perform ( trouble shoot and repairs) other mechanics that have been there for 10+ years. I often get criticized for being way too aggressive for today's people. Hell I am only 42 and I can not fathom what another 5 years will bring. 

The principals I raised my kids on are even out dared. I taught them to take pride in everything thing they do and most importantly pay yourself. Their friends think I am a strict parent because their raising was very different.

I guess what I am getting at is society is in a rapid decline with all the bullshit that has been allowed.

I agree with everything you said.  I'm in the exact situation you are in.  

6 hours ago, SS Teacher said:

I teach economics to high school students in Florida.  They enter the class largely clueless as to how business and markets work.  Young people are convinced that every business is making billions of dollars in profits and can drop prices anytime they want.  If you lived locally, I'd ask you to come into the classroom and be a guest speaker.

I never said any of that. I said if demand is so high that it takes months to do a single batch, why not raise prices slightly and hire more help to fill the need. I understand business just fine, I have built and currently run 2, and part owner in another. And if I have high a demand for something, I hire more temporary help to fill this need. And your right I do not know the inner workings of SSA ,so I can only assume they are either short on capital, or lack the credit to grow. Honestly it sounds like 2 guys running a small business the best they can, selling as cheap as they can, and as fast as they can, and that's fine but don't get hurt at me if I choose not to wait, as it's not personal just business. Like I said, I waited so long to try and get one amp, I gave up. Another thing I'm sure there dealing with is build houses, and parts suppliers. Maybe someday they can start there own SSA build house so they can have a steady supply of SSA and that would definitely put them at the head of the pack. And I will say if the subs are what everyone says, I'm sure people would pay a little more for them, JL, Rockford, RE, DD, and a few more have no problem getting what there stuff is worth. And I'm not bad mouthing Aaron, or anybody I wish them the best, but someone ask why I went DC instead of SSA, and I told them the truth. And sencheezy has said the same thing as me, he loves the brand but hopes they can work on wait times as he thought like me, it was the one thing that's still holding them back from being a big player in the audio community. 

Edited by Billy Jack

:suicide-santa::roflmao:

8 hours ago, ///M5 said:

So you are normally surrounded by idiots?  I feel sorry for you Neal. :(

My behavior is, you spout off at me for nothing, I return the favor. Go back and actually read what was said, or did M5 move this after he started running his pie hole to me trying as usual to make me out the bad guy here. I said nothing to no one, until he said "you went with lvl 4 over evil because you couldn't get a high output alt that makes perfect sense (sarcasm), I think it was. The rest of us where having a perfectly good conversation about what I had coming. Then he moved my reply's and left off the part where he started bad mouthing me. Trust me there is a problem on this forum but it's not me. 

6 minutes ago, jcarter1885 said:

:suicide-santa::roflmao:

Ass kisser #1 to the rescue, right on time. It's almost like a play book with you morons, first M5 interrupts a perfectly good conversation to call me stupid, or say I can't read, or put down my system because it's not cheap nvx, then move the issuing argument to this thread while leaving off the part where he actually provoked me first, then along comes j brown nose and a couple more to read half into the argument and not see what's really going on or who started what. Carry on idiots! Look I can do it to :suicide-santa:

20 hours ago, Randal Johnson said:

Aaron, my apologies in  advance Sir ... 

Billy Jack, It's been fun brother, but You have my vote for the largest fucking troll in the internet.

Not to mention ... A stupid one at that. I rarely see someone on a audio forum act like a whiny ass, screaming little bitch like you do when something does not go your way. Grow a pair dude !!!

I have NEVER seen anyone carry on like you do on this forum. Honestly, you're a fucking idiot.

You best be glad that Aaron and Mark never made me a moderator on this forum. I'd make it my weekly duty to come on here and ban you just so I wouldn't have to read your bull shit over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

Fucking ridiculous.  I'll probably get a vacation for making this post but Fuck it, this need to be said. 

Please, leave people alone and start worrying about your own projects and show (not type) that you actually do know something about Car Audio. Mods on here can be jerks here at times, but do have a common goal of helping people educate themselves about car audio.

/Rant ... I'm going to bed.

this, haha :woot:

Do you think if you babble more it is more believable?

41 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Do you think if you babble more it is more believable?

Do you think I give a good goddamn that you take little shots at me like you have from the start, then move the arguments you started to this post, and leave out the part where I never even spoke to you until you ran your mouth on me first. I said it before but I will say it again "any one that want kiss your ass you want gone or in my case just argue with". Honestly why do you care, I wasn't speaking to you. I never stated anything that needed correcting as you say your opinion is the only one that matters.  And you where wrong about the evil being more efficient to so now only did you interrupt a perfectly good post you spouted false information yourself. Now explain how I'm wrong here.

You can't read.

Change your attitude or go away.

Im dumping thousands into audio and this topic steals my thunder! Time for me to spend tens of thousands be hot chis!!!