///M5

Billy Jack Thread Dumping Thread

9 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

And just because you read it on Wikipedia, or in a book doesn't mean you know the real world application. And to be fair, I'm right where I want to be in life, everyday I use my extensive knowledge, and experience to make huge piles of cash! Can you really say the same.  

You shouldn't make assumptions like that, makes you look even less educated.  

9 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

Better yet, how about we meet at a comp, and let the judges decide if your NVX is as loud, or has as good of sq as what I bring. Saying your this or that on a Internet forum is stupid, and pointless and no one can be proven wrong or right. I let my actions speak for me. Just shoot me a time and date and I will try my best to be there. Your on the east coast right, I'm not driving to California, but anything on the eastern sea board is no problem, I drive 1000's of miles a weak anyways what's a few more for fun! 

Are you just looking to further embarrass yourself?  Would be a pointless waste of my time, I have nothing to prove to you.

13 hours ago, jcarter1885 said:

So its not the tires that are a problem, but having 37s is messing up her gears. Makes sense :roflmao::suicide-santa:If she didnt have those tires would her gears still be messed up? 

I'm saying the tires aren't to HEAVY, they are just to tall and change the GEARING, which is the problem. If she had 4.10 gears the tires wouldn't hurt a thing by there self, it's the height of the tire causing a gear change, that's messing shit up. Jesus it's like talking to a mentally handicapped child, you gotta go slowwww and       S-p-e-l-l  I-t o-u-t for them. :lifevest:Please J-kissass where ever you are put on a helmet and floss M5's ass hairs out of your teeth you are not safe walking around being this stupid. Nothing I hate more then a brown nosing follower, at least grow a pair and stop continuing M5's agenda! :asskiss:

Weren't you just crying about name calling, haha. :roflmao:

If you would read what you typed before you hit submit it would help.  Here is what most people on the forum read:

22 hours ago, ManzKea said:

I run 35's on my Jeep with out re gearing! I can feel the difference and plan on re gearing later. And no I don't off road much :/ 

22 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

The tires aint necessarily the problem, it's her gearing. 

Sad since you obviously didn't mean that...but it is what you typed.  You clarify after, but it doesn't explain why you would say that.  You could have said something like the tires wouldn't be a problem if she changed her gears and no one would have called out the idiocy.  Type, read, re-read, re-read then hit submit.  Will REALLY help.

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

If you would read what you typed before you hit submit it would help.  Here is what most people on the forum read:

Sad since you obviously didn't mean that...but it is what you typed.  You clarify after, but it doesn't explain why you would say that.  You could have said something like the tires wouldn't be a problem if she changed her gears and no one would have called out the idiocy.  Type, read, re-read, re-read then hit submit.  Will REALLY help.

No I meant exactly what I said, if you choose to interpret it wrong that's your problem. Tires don't burn up transmissions, wrong gearing, heat, and pressure does, which is exactly what she got with a taller tire and off roading! Let's not be little nit picking bitches here where men, well some of us are anyways. It would be like you saying, he had to small a wire on the amp and the electricity burnt the amp up. Well no it wasn't the electricity, but the lack of implementing it right, in this case it would be lack of a bigger wire. You girls never heard the expression, "making yourself small in the eyes of the world to comfort other smaller people, serves no one, rather we should serve as an example and be a shining light, to light the way for others? Instead of inciting petty arguments and being petty how about lead through example, and be the bigger men. 

12 hours ago, S.DeYoung said:

Last chance, wrong place to be making insults which include making fun of handicapped children. Maybe you should read your posts before you type and negatively react to every post in response to you. You are not getting your original point across the first time because you do not take the time to proof read, make changes/correct your post/point, and then click the submit reply. 

I wasnt making fun of any child, just men acting like children. And you had no problem when M5 or jcarter called me a pucking retard a dozen times, oh the hypocrisy around here. Lol

1 hour ago, Billy Jack said:

I wasnt making fun of any child, just men acting like children. And you had no problem when M5 or jcarter called me a pucking retard a dozen times, oh the hypocrisy around here. Lol

I haven't called you a name once so kill that garbage, no need to back pedal now like you continuously do. :suicide-santa::roflmao:

Maybe emoticon crazy but I know how to use my words with resulting to insults. You get mad and vote post down because your wrong and don't like criticism, I usually joke with you and you still get your panties in a bunch. Even trying to justify your name calling by saying someone did it first is petty. But carry on

Edited by jcarter1885

14 pages of wasted time.  boo.  Guess he isn't helpable :(

You can lead a hoe to the water but ya cant make em think ya dig.