DEE151

NVX brand

found over 15 reviews on these on sonic electronix, and they were all rated a 5 star.

looking for members feedback on these.

i did have my eyes on JBL gto series, but NVX looks worth trying.

How bout you try them out, swing back in here and give us a review. 

Edited by Randal Johnson

The feedback I have gotten so far has been they are a great value.  I personally have not had a chance to try them out, but the build quality has been great on all NVX products I have used.

I have been using two JAD800.4 amplifiers for ~6 months now. Excellent small and powerful amplifiers. 

I installed a set of NVX P65 V-Series 6-1/2" in my girlfriends car and they sound great! They're a bit bright on the high end but that's easily manageable with a bit of EQ.

Great value stuff for sure I have played with their tweeters and subwoofers and was extremely impressed for the money!

For the price, they do the job and are probably on par with the JBL GTO series. Flip a coin and I'm sure either one will be as good as any other entry level brand. Which just like JBL, they offer mid level stuff to, like the X series active speakers. If this sounds like what your looking for go for it, just don't expect them to pound like sundowns, or be as clear, and crisp as morel, or brax. And I gotta say sonic is probably the fastest internet brand I have ever dealt with, ordered my stuff and it was setting on my porch the very next morning, I was shocked it came that fast. 

I've got a few of their amps and nothing bad to say.  Customer service at SSA > all.

46 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

I've got a few of their amps and nothing bad to say.  Customer service at SSA > all.

SSA> all? I wouldn't go that far. All though they do have excellent customer service, I would say more like SSA=very few>95% of others. Sonic warrantied a collososs amp ran at .25ohm for my nephew and JL replaced not one, but 2 burnt coils for me, free of charge which was obvious abuse. They have also answered every question I have ever asked, after 2-3 rings of a phone call. Does SSA have a phone? 

Edited by Billy Jack

16 minutes ago, Billy Jack said:

SSA> all? I wouldn't go that far. All though they do have excellent customer service, I would say more like SSA=very few>95% of others. Sonic warrantied a collososs amp ran at .25ohm for my nephew and JL replaced not one, but 2 burnt coils for me, free of charge which was obvious abuse. They have also answered every question I have ever asked, after 2-3 rings of a phone call. Does SSA have a phone? 

I don't want an answer, but the right answer.  Settle for what you want, but your logic fits with the rest of your troll first think later personality.

I've had no bad experiences with Sonic, but good luck getting into any sort of good discussion about something that will actual solve your needs on their "forum" or calling them.  

Btw, it is really sad that your reason for liking them is stating you knowingly burnt up an amp using it inappropriately and ripped off a company to replace it for you.

ok well lets start over, cause you guys know your shit, i have SQ HD3 10 sub and the sq1200 amp,

there is the bass and power, i listen to rap and hip hop, so i want to here every intermenstrual and voice and clarity as much as possible, thats what im looking for in my 6x9.

so i hope these have what im looking for in 6x9, if not any other good brand? that can offer me that?

i dont know much about this stuff. 

3 minutes ago, DEE151 said:

ok well lets start over, cause you guys know your shit, i have SQ HD3 10 sub and the sq1200 amp,

there is the bass and power, i listen to rap and hip hop, so i want to here every intermenstrual and voice and clarity as much as possible, thats what im looking for in my 6x9.

so i hope these have what im looking for in 6x9, if not any other good brand? that can offer me that?

i dont know much about this stuff. 

If you want better sound go round like 51/4, 61/2, 63/4, as 6x9's aren't all that great even the better name brand stuff. If you notice all the high end SQ cars are running 6.5's and tweeters. Well actually there running 3 way active, like a tweeter, mid range, and mid bass round speakers. But I wouldnt suggest this for a daily driver as there hard to get right. I myself usually run 61/2 components in factory locations.  

Where are they going?  Can a 6.5" set fit?

*BJ's off topic comments were moved to his off topic thread

9 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

If you want better sound go round like 51/4, 61/2, 63/4, as 6x9's aren't all that great even the better name brand stuff. If you notice all the high end SQ cars are running 6.5's and tweeters. Well actually there running 3 way active, like a tweeter, mid range, and mid bass round speakers. But I wouldnt suggest this for a daily driver as there hard to get right. I myself usually run 61/2 components in factory locations.  

thanks for the info, but this  51/4, 61/2, 63/4,  i dont under stand what this means, 

my car holds 4 6x9 and 1 set of 3.5 in my dash.

Yea,I was kinda lost with that too. Lol

You would need to buy or build a set of trim rings for the 6x9 locations to fit 6.5" drivers in factory location. Then do the same with tweeters in those 3.5" locations.

And call it a day.