Mark LaFountain

The new SSAudio.com Products page.

Wooohoooo!!!

Finally!!!!   lol 

Looks good!

That's pretty dope and what's word on those upcoming amps?!

Is it supposed to take you back to the same old site you have had for years when you click on amps, or subs? Or is it just not finished yet like you said, and will be the product page once it's finished? 

???  It works great for me. Awesome new look and great to have the info readily available again. 

4 minutes ago, altoncustomtech said:

???  It works great for me. Awesome new look and great to have the info readily available again. 

Yes I see it now I hit amps on the first page and it took me to the page that says coming soon. I tried the subs and it did work and it's a very nice layout with some really high quality picks. I really like the new look.

Well what I mean is, the page is for SSA products alone.. there's an AMP section which states - coming soon 

On 1/10/2017 at 2:05 AM, Liro213 said:

Well what I mean is, the page is for SSA products alone.. there's an AMP section which states - coming soon 

We have amps that are currently being designed. The icon of the amps, is the actual heat sink that is being tooled.  

5 hours ago, Mark LaFountain said:

We have amps that are currently being designed. The icon of the amps, is the actual heat sink that is being tooled.  

That's great news man, will they be actual white or not sure yet?

On 1/11/2017 at 5:27 PM, Liro213 said:

That's great news man, will they be actual white or not sure yet?

Since this is an informal announcement, they will be mostly gunmetal, with a pinch of black and red.

That's some exciting news!

On 1/13/2017 at 4:56 PM, Aaron Clinton said:

I will make an official announcement when production is near done, so please hold off on the flood of questions until then.  Attached is a photo of the prototypes (MEANING THEY ARE HOUSE SAMPLE MATERIAL AND NOT THE PRODUCTION COLORS, THINK CAR PROTOTYPES WITH WEIRD PAINT JOBS) I have been testing with our custom heat sink.  Loads of surface area so heat is not an issue under normal loads.  Starting out with a VERY sturdy mono block and strong 4 channel.

16010329_10155628663769460_113014703_o.jpg

Awesome! If you don't mind me asking what build house will be building your amps? Zenon, Chinese, etc. 

Not Zenon or Chinese.

On 1/13/2017 at 4:56 PM, Aaron Clinton said:

I will make an official announcement when production is near done, so please hold off on the flood of questions until then.  Attached is a photo of the prototypes (MEANING THEY ARE HOUSE SAMPLE MATERIAL AND NOT THE PRODUCTION COLORS, THINK CAR PROTOTYPES WITH WEIRD PAINT JOBS) I have been testing with our custom heat sink.  Loads of surface area so heat is not an issue under normal loads.  Starting out with a VERY sturdy mono block and strong 4 channel.

The market is saturated with amplifiers at rock bottom $/watt. I am anxious to read what will make your line of amplifiers different from the current offerings. 

Edited by edouble101

On 1/18/2017 at 10:20 AM, edouble101 said:

The market is saturated with amplifiers at rock bottom $/watt. I am anxious to read what will make your line of amplifiers different from the current offerings. 

There is something coming down the road that will be a big differentiation from others, but it is going to take time and money to develop.

2 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

There is something coming down the road that will be a big differentiation from others, but it is going to take time and money to develop.

Let me guess 10,000 watt amp that operates on 4 AA batteries :)