Boom From CYV

Reintroduction

I haven't been around in a while, Pat keeps me busy, but I wanted to drop by and say hello once again to our partner site.

Hey Boom, glad to have ya, there are always box questions that could use your expertise. ;)

Thanks man. I will attempt to help when I can but I should actually be asking some of the guys here. From what I am reading a lot of you all have some great knowledge on the subject. I can't always expain how I did something to make it work but SSA to do a great job at it.

One of my goals from the beginning was to assemble a great "team", if you will, of talented builders/customizers/installers here. We have some great numbers guys, some great design guys, and a few SPL guys, and some talented engineers. But any addition to SSA (and CYV) of knowledge is always a plus. Hence the reason we started that seperate Reference Center, CYV and SSA can attract more members with more important and vital info. CYV's focus being more automotive and SSA's being more audio.

Exactly. That's why I like this partnership. If you guys need to you can come to us for automotive needs and we can come to you all for audio advice. There's no conflicts of interest and you don't have the childishness (sp?) around these 2 sites like many others around.

I plan on writing a few more tech articles here soon and I will share them with you guys as well.