Alrighty, 2001 honda civic sedan ES1. Singer 320 Amp alternator. Came with a black bracket for the bottom and a spacer for the top. Was suggested to get a smaller belt by other people but it won't even go on with the factory size belt. Bottom brackets do not line up at all. Don't really know what to do. Pics
Alt with black bottom mounting bracket

IMG_0145.jpg

Alt mounted on top with belt on.

IMG_0148-1.jpg

Where the black bracket provided does not come close to fitting with the factory adjustable bracket. 

IMG_0167.jpg

Probably wrong alt. I have never seen anything bigger then a 300amp alt for the civic and that was for the biggest engine they made. It's Probably a alt for a bigger car or truck, but I'm no Honda expert. Or it could be a alt that has to have custom brackets to fit. Did Singer say it was a direct bolt on alt? Cause they sell both.

1 hour ago, Billy Jack said:

Probably wrong alt. I have never seen anything bigger then a 300amp alt for the civic and that was for the biggest engine they made. It's Probably a alt for a bigger car or truck, but I'm no Honda expert. Or it could be a alt that has to have custom brackets to fit. Did Singer say it was a direct bolt on alt? Cause they sell both.

Bought it through sky high car audio and gave them the info on the car. Original inquiry listed the 320 and had no mention of being a "universal". It has a bracket on it but I couldn't get it to mount up on the bottom.