Aaron Clinton

Great subs that never should have been discontinued....

ooh yea that oz 300L ruled in sq

i've got a pair of 250H's sitting in my basement waiting to be put in my doors.

im not sure if it will happen but that would be awsome. i hope i can pull it off. :OhYeah:

thats gonna be sweetness. one of if not the most musical sub i have heard.

I'm surprised no one said Inhumans. They were some beefy subs!!!!! I would of loved to get a hold of a 12 or 15!!

Jon

One of my friends use to compete wiht a 15" Inhuman.

I'm surprised no one said Inhumans. They were some beefy subs!!!!! I would of loved to get a hold of a 12 or 15!!

Jon

i did... a page back :lickscreen:

Jon

I had a pair of those custom built with quad 1ohm coils once, never got to power them up though, I miss those, they where monsters for sure

i did... a page back :lickscreen:

Haha, I guess that, Reading > me lol

I had a pair of those custom built with quad 1ohm coils once, never got to power them up though, I miss those, they where monsters for sure

Thats a shame! I would love to find some online some were. Has to be a few of them still kicking around.

Jon

Jon

Termp pro classifieds.....$150 dual one ohm 15"

J

soundStream SPL 160's and Cerwin Vega XL-D's.

I've owned both (still have the 160's, but age has taken it's toll), and loved them dearly.

I'm with the cobra man punch audiophyles. Most musical sub rf ever produced . would love some IDW's, or some of the original alchemy subs :)

I love this topic.

PG TI's -- Remember when they were one of the forum boners over on ca.com, now next to no one knows what they are.

Brahma extreme-- Still love the vid of Scotty J's door being ripped by them.

XXX 10"-- Will have one for my own very very soon!

Brahma 10"-- Also will have one for my own very soon!

Hart subs-- Decent subs in their day

Try and think of some more

Jon

I love this topic.

Me too^2.

Makes me misty for my old JBL 1200gti's.

Old school Lanzar LP12's these bad boys had a sensitivity rating of 101db @1w1m as well and IIRC was one of the 1st "small box 12's" they pre-dated the round solo's

LP's were LOUD!

I had a pair of OA's in a sealed box. They were pretty loud too. Not like the LP's though.

Honestly I miss my MA Audio XE from 2002.

I only miss that cause at that time that sub seemed loud as hell to me, so I also miss how easily I was impressed.

Sad isn't it?

J

Farenheit CK15-D. I have 2 CK12-D's right now that I can't even get recones for cause Farenheit doesn't carry them anymore. Very sad.

-C

MTX Blue thunders. The original blue paper pulp cones from 91-92. They took a good amount of air space, but they sounded great! I liked them better than the w1s all my friends seemed to be going gaga for.

Those were my first set of subs back in 1999-2000. As you can tell they were very used but still sounded good and got decently loud.

audiomobiles were great subs, too bad the owner, well if you know the company you know what happened.

Old soundstreams were great, spls and rubicons. I still have one 12" rubicon sitting in my closet, i bought it a year ago brand spanking new off ebay for $25.

I don't know if anybody remembers, but Orion a really big speaker back in the day. I can't remember how big it was but let's say the jackhammer wasn't really the biggest, baddest sub ever made. I think audiobahn made one that was like 38in( special order of course) that handled 10,000 watts. To think everybody shouts jackhammer and larger subs have been produced. Anybody know whether these subs are still being made or maybe someone that has them wants to sell them. The guy who had the Orions drove a hearse.