• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

1. Recent Topics

• 17 comments
        • 393 comments
        • 2 comments
        • 5 comments
        • 6 comments
        • 1 comment
  • Similar Content

• By Shogen
      Parting with my beloved 80PRS .... Don't really want to see her go but I'm not one to waste amazing hardware

SOLD

PayPal verified only ... 

Unit is in great condition. Comes with bluetooth mic and TA mic. Also has wiring harness and remote plus faceplate case

Photos below (sorry if not great but taken with iphone 7 plus aka my next listing)

• By Smanleyman
      There are two things I have never had since I got "serious" into car audio. A 10" sub, or a decent dual sub setup. So this is my build for two 10" xcons! Im super excited, they should be finished building and arriving soon, I hope.
      I am fitting the maximum dimensions of my trunk while still being able to fold up the stock floor and access the spare tire. I was left with 3.11 internal cubic feet without sub, bracing, 45s, or port displacement. This is firing into the car, so I also needed the subs and port to be on the same face.
      The triangle port is unconventional but takes up less volume than a typical slot port inside the box and also has less port wall surface area, so I'm hoping it works out. That angle took some wizardry to figure out, and it still came out a little crooked but oh well. The "45s" are little pine cove trim pieces, figured this is the best I can do without sacrificing internal volume. I used minimal bracing but it should be enough, and undercoated everything with two cans, I honestly dont think it does anything but I like to do it on my boxes. it gives a solid completed look to the inside of the box and its extra leak insurance. 

Final volume and tuning should be 2.4 cubes at 31 hz with 25 sq in port area. The box is a little too small and the port is a little too small, but its all the space I have. 

Got some black base down and some custom copper orange pearl, trying my best to match the faceplate of my Crecendo BC3500. All thats left is to carpet it with black felt, wire the drivers in, and go to town!

• By codester
      Hi, 
      Been out of the game for a bit after selling my system,
      2x15" SSA Icons in 7.2cubes net 32hz on Crescendo BC2000D.
      Anyways Im picking up 2 12" SSA Xcons for a crazy price and want to put them in
      my 03 Dodge 3500. I only want to lose 1 seat so dimensions are a bit tight.
      32" tall x21" wide by 25" deep.
      I think I can get around 5 cubic feet net, (may be able to gain an inch or two on depth)
      question is how much port area should I aim for?
      They will be ran on low power, JL JX1000 for now so only 500rms each.
      Probably wont be adding much more as I dont have the money for electrical or space.
      if I aim for 70+ and around 5 cubic feet would that be ok?
      Thanks,
      Codester
    • By Bassboylowg
      This was a build at my old house, decided to go all out before I moved out lol. System consisted of one audiopipe apsm wired @1ohm on the xcon, powered by a couple wet cells and a battery charger. Mids and highs were ran off and Rockford Fosgate 500.2 on some yamaha bookshelf speakers @8ohms. Soundstream 7 band EQ was my main line driver/signal processing unit. 

Played all the way down to 9hz with authority, but didn't play much above 48hz, not that I'm complaining. I'm going to be doing a rebuild for it fairly soon at my new place, with more power. Going to have strapped APSMs on the xcon, and some new batteries for some powah.
  • Recent YouTube Posts