Shogen

Dcon/Gcon not in-stock

No idea whats up... maybe I missed it but. Can't purchase Dcon or Gcon in any configuration...

HUKx2yM.png

Correct, both are out.  I am currently working on the placement to the Gcon now.  We just couldn't launch the new versions before the current models ran out.  Have to go at the pace funds allow.

On 2/2/2017 at 5:11 PM, Aaron Clinton said:

Correct, both are out.  I am currently working on the placement to the Gcon now.  We just couldn't launch the new versions before the current models ran out.  Have to go at the pace funds allow.

sad I am... I want a Dcon s2.... 

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 4:11 PM, Aaron Clinton said:

What are the changes being made for the new versions?

On 2/3/2017 at 8:28 PM, Shogen said:

sad I am... I want a Dcon s2.... 

Yes, me too.  The current Dcon model is VERY well rounded and I wish we could have kept that in production longer.

On 2/3/2017 at 10:16 PM, jones82joshua said:

What are the changes being made for the new versions?

Too early to say on the Dcon yet, Gcon replacement is getting a little more power handling, little more motor force, and a pinch more moving mass.

That's nice to hear.. Don't change the XCon in the near future, I'm debating on whether or not I -need- to pick up a couple more... :)

1 hour ago, jones82joshua said:

That's nice to hear.. Don't change the XCon in the near future, I'm debating on whether or not I -need- to pick up a couple more... :)

The Xcon is the most recently updated subwoofer in our line up, so it will stay as is for a little while for sure.

i just want the last one Dcon in s2.... lol .... Someone sell it! 

17 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

The Xcon is the most recently updated subwoofer in our line up, so it will stay as is for a little while for sure.

That's good to hear. :)

14 hours ago, Shogen said:

i just want the last one Dcon in s2.... lol .... Someone sell it! 

I have three 12" S4 if you're interested.. ;)
Though, I was thinking about either using them for home theater or putting two SQ 1200's strapped on them, to see what they're capable of.. lol

2 hours ago, jones82joshua said:

That's good to hear. :)

I have three 12" S4 if you're interested.. ;)
Though, I was thinking about either using them for home theater or putting two SQ 1200's strapped on them, to see what they're capable of.. lol

I would be interested in the other two if you do want to sell. Message me a price and hopefully we can work something out.

I have 4 original DCON 12s (D4) NIB if anyone's interested. I had a build planned but that was a while ago. Besides, I found on original ICON and will be using that now. You gotta love SSA subs!

33 minutes ago, firey_kimchi said:

I have 4 original DCON 12s (D4) NIB if anyone's interested. I had a build planned but that was a while ago. Besides, I found on original ICON and will be using that now. You gotta love SSA subs!

Please message me price for two, thank you 

2 hours ago, firey_kimchi said:

Oh, hello.  This is interesting.  Do want, haha