I have the big 3 done, double runs of 0ga, sundown wire 270 alternator , m4b amplifier 3 3400 xs battries in trunk volts are at 14.3 but when up loud bass note hits and volts drop to 10  showing on bass control knob....p.s. Digital design 9900 series subs are wired to .5 ohm

Do I need more xs battries ???

Back the gain down

Sounds like its clipping which will make it draw hard on the electrical

.5 is hard enough as is.

270 alt made by who ?  Is this at idle? id expect, or does it do it at rev? Who made the alt? And be honest please.  What do you see when you rev?

10v? jesus.... thats horrible. Id hate it anyway....

You have a loose ground somewhere barely making contact. 

Sounds like your running that amp way to hard for the electrical you have. Try adjusting your gains. That or you got some bad wires or batts. I would try the gain first see if that helps. You also gotta remember at a .5ohm that amp is super inefficient. 

15 hours ago, old school said:

I have the big 3 done, double runs of 0ga, sundown wire 270 alternator , m4b amplifier 3 3400 xs battries in trunk volts are at 14.3 but when up loud bass note hits and volts drop to 10  showing on bass control knob....p.s. Digital design 9900 series subs are wired to .5 ohm

Do I need more xs battries ???

Sounds like a bad ground somewhere. Does it go down only when the certain note hits or voltage look all jumpy when your going up on the volume knob? what brand alt are you running?. Do you have the battery grounded off in back?