Tater tater

Just got my 2 18 in Zcons

That's what this place is for.  Family working together.  :)

13 hours ago, Tater tater said:

As soon as the warm weather is here to stay I will take out all my old equipment and take some photos and begin to run wire and ,the I'll be taking like 10 days off work to get the build done so please bare with me and as soon as the warm weather is here to stay in Michigan it's on and I will be looking for suggestions and guidance from you all thanks again everyone.

There are a few local people from the forum near you. I live on the westside of the state. Don't be afraid to ask plenty of questions and lean on others while building/designing. If you want my cell number, send me a private message.

Shared your picture. :)

2 hours ago, S.DeYoung said:

There are a few local people from the forum near you. I live on the westside of the state. Don't be afraid to ask plenty of questions and lean on others while building/designing. If you want my cell number, send me a private message.

Yeah i live 15mins from him. Kolton who has a navigator runs 3 zcon 18s he loves 20mins away. My box builder is 10mins away.  Roger lives 2miles from he just sold his 4 evil 18s.  Right off the top of my head there is 15 bassheads with in 20mins

Edited by Jason Brittain

I believe there is a civic with a ton of Evil65's in the doors, somewhere way northwest Michigan.

OK cool S Deyoung,I really appreciate that!!And that would be great. And also thanks for sharing my pic Aaron.Also Jason I appreciate the info on the park and pounds I will definitely make it there.

On 2/20/2017 at 10:35 PM, Tater tater said:

As soon as the warm weather is here to stay I will take out all my old equipment and take some photos and begin to run wire and ,the I'll be taking like 10 days off work to get the build done so please bare with me and as soon as the warm weather is here to stay in Michigan it's on and I will be looking for suggestions and guidance from you all thanks again everyone.

Takes 10 days off work to dedicate to his audio system! Your officialy my new hero! Screw work I gotta get banging, dude says lol. 

Heck yeah!!!Thanks buddy I can't wait man!!!!Work sucks anyways!!!!

On 2/10/2017 at 10:32 PM, Infinite913 said:

Welcome brian. The zcon 18 was how i got introduced to ssa and years later i still haven't left. Mark and Aaron go above and beyond for their customers and i am proud to be on there forum and talk closely with these guys. Any questions or concerns we are here to help!

On 2/11/2017 at 11:55 AM, Aaron Clinton said:

Thank you for the glowing review on the SSA Store.

On 2/11/2017 at 9:41 PM, Jay-C76 said:

I've done many designs for people with kicker cvr.....You're gonna crap yourself when you hear what real subs sound like. You are in for a HUGE surprise! Good luck on your install, and post pics! We love pics!

On 2/13/2017 at 0:46 AM, frogcase2002 said:

Excellent choice of subs man

On 2/13/2017 at 11:57 PM, frogcase2002 said:

I would wire at 2 ohm at first and see how your volt are looking

On 2/13/2017 at 10:12 PM, frogcase2002 said:

Not to sure about 2 of them in a trunk though

On 2/23/2017 at 9:54 PM, Infinite913 said:

Ya just waiting patiently to close on it. I have 2 daughters 8,6 and a son 7months old. And once we get the place you and any ssa member are always welcome when your out my way.

Oh yeah fellas it's almost time, Michigan weather is getting warmer,so I have second skinned my trunk,changed my head unit, and got my door speakers in.Im waiting on my second XS power D 6500 should be here anytime.Then i will take out all my old equipment,and start my build log on here with me taking out all old equipment and installing new!!I have been stocking up all winter with everything for this build.I have custom fuse blocks,amp inputs,and battery terminals from Toolmaker.I have all my 0 awg wire (2 runs) is going to be Knu of,as well as my speaker wire is ofc knu konceptz.So I'm thinking about taking my week off to do everything towards the end of May or sooner but either way just wanted to let you guys know the Zcons and Soundqubed 4.5 k will be going in real soon!!

Cool dude thanks for letting me Know,I'm going to try and get er done,but I'm just waiting on my 2 nd Xspower D6500 to get here .Man I hope it makes it.But thanks Jason I appreciate that I want to make it to the show bad.

On 4/24/2017 at 11:18 AM, Jason Brittain said:

You better get busy this is in three weeks I was gonna go but I gotta get the motor in my avalanche replaced

https://www.facebook.com/events/731641203679554/?ti=cl

https://www.mabfest.com/

Well guys I put in for my vacation to do the Zcon build and due to weather I decided to start on 5-26!!!I can't wait !!! I will have from 5-26 till 6-7 off work to take everything out and install all the stuff I have been collecting this whole winter,it's going to be a doozie!!!I will start the build log to bring everyone one along!!!!Stay tuned Zcons are finally going in!!!!!

Hell yea man. . Cant wait to see how you get them 2 in your trunk

On 5/4/2017 at 11:52 PM, frogcase2002 said:

Hell yea man. . Cant wait to see how you get them 2 in your trunk

Heres how ot turned out!

photo for smd sotm-1.jpg

11 hours ago, Tater tater said:

Heres how ot turned out!

photo for smd sotm-1.jpg

Man they look like 15s back there, Awesome!, I had an 18 zcon in a 5.5 cu.ft. box in the trunk of my impala. I cant imagine wat 2 can do.. how do you like it so far?

6 hours ago, Liro213 said:

Man they look like 15s back there, Awesome!, I had an 18 zcon in a 5.5 cu.ft. box in the trunk of my impala. I cant imagine wat 2 can do.. how do you like it so far?

I love em , i just bought a 2nd soundqubed4500, and ive been playng with the length of the port, and they are still not even broken in yet, but that pic doesnt do them justice, the box is 11.7 cu ft, its literally my whole trunk!But im hopin to get a van or suv this summer so i have more room to do a wall. But for now i love it!!! Thanks for stopping by bro.

6 hours ago, Liro213 said:

I love em , i just bought a 2nd soundqubed4500, and ive been playng with the length of the port, and they are still not even broken in yet, but that pic doesnt do them justice, the box is 11.7 cu ft, its literally my whole trunk!But im hopin to get a van or suv this summer so i have more room to do a wall. But for now i love it!!! Thanks for stopping by bro.Hell yea dude i just noticed you stay in the D !! We will have to link up this summer ive been linkin up with a couole other fellas on you tube and what not trying to have a bass get together in the summer!!

Can we get a better picture of the whole trunk just to see how mammoth the enlosure is? I bet your trunk hates you

12 hours ago, Tater tater said:

I love em , i just bought a 2nd soundqubed4500, and ive been playng with the length of the port, and they are still not even broken in yet, but that pic doesnt do them justice, the box is 11.7 cu ft, its literally my whole trunk!But im hopin to get a van or suv this summer so i have more room to do a wall. But for now i love it!!! Thanks for stopping by bro.Hell yea dude i just noticed you stay in the D !! We will have to link up this summer ive been linkin up with a couole other fellas on you tube and what not trying to have a bass get together in the summer!!

Sure thing man, I won't have anything as insane but I'm down for a link up.. I'm refreshing the system this year so hopefully it's all said and done by summer time.

I have 2k ampere on 1 15 fi ufo btl. Def. Not my biggest system but it's "ok" for a daily driven car. I Have a fair size sub collection tho so i can always switch things up

Cool sounds good dude!! Its always nice to have back up gear !! Dude I got rid of alot but however im sitting on Two brand new still in the box 15 in Orion Hcca SPL  version subs, and Two of the old school monsters Pioneer 12 5102 spl subs of those, one is brand spankin new never seen power!! But yea your daily driver sounds like it will slam !!!This summer we will definitely get a good michigan gathering!! Keep in touch bro.

Theres alot of michigan bassheads. We use to meet up at gibralter in mt clemens til they shut down this past year. Were still looking for a new spot to meet up at besides the actual shows.