Tater tater

Wiring suggestions for my 2-18 in Zcons

15 minutes ago, Liro213 said:

I just bought a house here in melvindale lol

My aunt still lives on Robert street, her name is Hellen Deitert. Also got a bunch of cousins there, one designs prototype engines for ford. His name is Mark Smith, he was featured in Hot Rod magazine years ago for winning a championship in Pro 5.0. He had a fox body that ran low  9's back in the 80's-90's. 

Edited by Billy Jack

Waiting for close date but just bought some acreage in birch run.

20170222_161001.jpg

20170222_161320.jpg

Edited by Infinite913

1 hour ago, Billy Jack said:

My aunt still lives on Robert street, her name is Hellen Deitert. Also got a bunch of cousins there, one designs prototype engines for ford. His name is Mark Smith, he was featured in Hot Rod magazine years ago for winning a championship in Pro 5.0. He had a fox body that ran low  9's back in the 80's-90's. 

Oh ok 2 blocks away from me. I'm on hanna closer to outer dr... funny you say foxbody , I own a 89 gt got a mild set up nothing crazy

3 hours ago, Tater tater said:

Oh yeah that's cool Billy jack!!!!I know right where you are talking about!!!Do you miss Michigan?? Or are you happy you live in Kentucky???And Heck yeah Jason that is cool dude!!!!When I get everything put together I will have to meet up with you guys!!!!For sure I will try and get to that event in May!!!I I would enjoy meeting up with fellow Bass heads!!!  I will for sure make it sometime this summer to the trade center!!I wish they would have never closed the one in Taylor!!!!!

yeah that Taylor location was pretty good. I had that older white man mike make me some boxes before. He does a good job and doesn't charge a whole lot

1 hour ago, Infinite913 said:

Waiting for close date but just bought some acreage in birch run.

20170222_161001.jpg

20170222_161320.jpg

I've done some roofing jobs up there, I also go to frankenmuth with the fam at those indoor waterparks everynow and then.

Indoor waterpark....sure, you just like to dance to German oompa music.

3 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Indoor waterpark....sure, you just like to dance to German oompa music.

Ah Shut up, I'll invite you next time maybe you can show me a move or 2

Frankenmouth is hilarious.  Took my boss there who is from Germany.  He started to cry. :P

Ya my wife and I took our honeymoon there. Between that and mackinac island is where a lot of my money ends up. Probably hit each one 2 to 3 times each a year. 

That's cool dude we will have to link up!

It truly is a small world!!!The wife and I haven't gone to Frankenmuth in a few years,but last time we were I climbed that mountain and took pictures with the Santa ,it was good times,matter of fact we need to take our 2 kids there but we are just waiting on our son to get a bit older.Hes only 5 months old and our daughter is 5 years old.Birch run is cool with all them outlets you get some good stuff cheap I like the Nike outlet.

That land looks nice!!!!

Ya just waiting patiently to close on it. I have 2 daughters 8,6 and a son 7months old. And once we get the place you and any ssa member are always welcome when your out my way.

Congrats! I am moving my office from Ann Arbor to Plymouth atm.  Building a new testing facility there.  Should be a wicked cool building when done.

On 2/22/2017 at 9:02 PM, Jason Brittain said:

Teamoutlawd its a pretty relaxed team. Some compete, but most dont. Think theres like 50 of us. And at any given time therea a handful that will give a hand. No bs or drama it's pretty much the Only Rule.

20160907_013507.jpg

Dude that is awesome to be a part of that man.Thats cool dude.

Thanks infinite 913 I'll definitely take you up on that and bring my wife and two kids,and bring some food to BBQ.I appreciate that.