QuietCamry

Introduction

Hey everyone,

This i my first time making an account in any forum so my bad if anything isn't formatted correctly.

My name is Robert but I go by Rich, I live in Central Florida. I've been into car audio for about 5 years now so I'm still pretty new. I've had two different sound setups, one was a Sundown x-12 on a Crescendo 1500.1 in a Ford Ranger the other was 4 sa-10s crammed into the ass end of a Grand Marquis on a Soundqubed 2200. Right now I'm driving a bone stock Camry and I'm still undecided on what kind of sound upgrades I'm going to do to it.

I've lurked on a bunch of different car audio forums for years but figured I'd go ahead and make an account to interact and share what knowledge I have and hopefully learn a bunch along the way.

:WELCOME:

Welcome

20 hours ago, QuietCamry said:

Hey everyone,

This i my first time making an account in any forum so my bad if anything isn't formatted correctly.

My name is Robert but I go by Rich, I live in Central Florida. I've been into car audio for about 5 years now so I'm still pretty new. I've had two different sound setups, one was a Sundown x-12 on a Crescendo 1500.1 in a Ford Ranger the other was 4 sa-10s crammed into the ass end of a Grand Marquis on a Soundqubed 2200. Right now I'm driving a bone stock Camry and I'm still undecided on what kind of sound upgrades I'm going to do to it.

I've lurked on a bunch of different car audio forums for years but figured I'd go ahead and make an account to interact and share what knowledge I have and hopefully learn a bunch along the way.

Which system did you prefer, the single X series, or the multiple SA's?  Oh and welcome. 

Welcome to the forum!

9 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

Which system did you prefer, the single X series, or the multiple SA's?  Oh and welcome. 

Definitely the X-12 in the Ranger. Less airspace and I really enjoyed the sound of the X-12.

To be fair the SA-10s were behind some thick leather seats and getting somewhat choked out in the trunk.

Thanks for the welcomes guys! :eek5wavey:

:WELCOME:

5 hours ago, QuietCamry said:

Definitely the X-12 in the Ranger. Less airspace and I really enjoyed the sound of the X-12.

To be fair the SA-10s were behind some thick leather seats and getting somewhat choked out in the trunk.

Thanks for the welcomes guys! :eek5wavey:

That and in my experience small extended cab trucks get loud easy, where trunk cars absolutely don't. My nephew had 4 mofo 12's walled in a Colorado ex cab on a colossus amp, and it was crazy loud for cheap crap on zero electrical.