rich00

American Bass xd 12"

I found a bargain on CL locally for an American bass xd 12" in a custom 2ft^3 box tuned to 33hz.  Are these subs any good?

We carry them on SSA, but I have not personally tried them out to give an opinion on them yet.

2 hours ago, rich00 said:

I found a bargain on CL locally for an American bass xd 12" in a custom 2ft^3 box tuned to 33hz.  Are these subs any good?

How much are they asking?

$140 for sub and box.  I cant get a box built for less than that. Ive been looking.

1 hour ago, Aaron Clinton said:

We carry them on SSA, but I have not personally tried them out to give an opinion on them yet.

I think I'm gonna pick it up tomorrow once I get my amp installed ill do a review.  It has the XD on the cone.

Do you have the link to the post?

well I bought it.  The box is in good shape and sounded great.  I don't have it hooked up in my vehicle yet but it will do great I can tell.  Review after I get it installed

Cool man . Always good to get deals on audio

It sounds good from what little ive listened to it.  I got the amp installed today.  I still need to get the tuning of correct

Depending on the series those are trusty woofers and can take some pretty good abuse. I put 2 12z in a trunk and broke a 150 with trunk no wall. Soundz like you got a good deal.

Its got the XD on cap.

I went and drove for a few mins and it does indeed bump. I'm sure not enough for most of you.  Its the loudest system ive had in probably 10 years.

Edited by rich00

Good stuff man. We would love to help you maximize your potential if you have any questions.

9 minutes ago, Infinite913 said:

Good stuff man. We would love to help you maximize your potential if you have any questions.

Just have to figure out what I'm gonna do upfront.