Sign in to follow this  
Kwtruck

Introduction

I just decided to get back into car audio about 2 months ago I've been out of it a long . The last time I did anything serious  mb quart  precision power and audio control  and Orion were the top brands needless to say things have changed a lot.  I have been reading thru the post on the forum trying to catch back up but there are a lot more brands now . If I ask a stupid question let me apologize in advance  but sundown and fi and all these other brands ssa sells weren't even around back then . 

Welcome to the forum!!

Indeed the tides have turned for many companies who used to be on top of the hill and for some of these newer and smaller companies to really get a chance to get a foot hold in the market. 

Welcome back to the hobby, new and exciting things await you!

:WELCOME: to SSA.  I can help with any SSA specific questions.  (We, as well as the previously mentioned Sundown) have been around for over a decade now.

Welcome

:WELCOME:

Thanks for the warm welcome . I  will try to keep the stupid questions to a min and use the search function to answer the ones already asked a million times before  . I will ask for help later  on a box design for my truck  but I still have to decide what I want to run .

I thought I would go cheap and build a budget system well you know how that goes a little more here a little more there before you know it you doubled your budget  lol 

Should be in the top right corner.