Looking for a new amp under 300$? Any good suggestions?

Highs, lows? How big? How good is your electrical system? What subs? Just enough to add some bump, get loud, or sound quality? What are your goals?

Sub amp - SoundQubed 1200 is always a good choice.

Edited by jones82joshua
Mouth/fingers work faster than the brain

I myself am wanting to try a Ampere, or Twisted sounds they look decent and get a lot of great reviews. I think the ampere 1200 is $329. 

Big three upgrade 750 xs battery Fi q 12 Neo 2017 3 cubic feet ported box I want LOUD nd quality bass 

The amp will be at 1 ohm for my one 12

1 hour ago, jones82joshua said:

Highs, lows? How big? How good is your electrical system? What subs? Just enough to add some bump, get loud, or sound quality? What are your goals?

Sub amp - SoundQubed 1200 is always a good choice.

Is the new T-1500 ct sounds or Skar audio any good?what about orion??

Orion skar audio or the new t1500 ct sounds any good?

1 minute ago, Hellaflush73 said:

Orion skar audio or the new t1500 ct sounds any good?

Orion is ok but not what it used to be and I like CT sounds they make nice amps but I would run away from anything skar. Heard a lot of bad stuff on skar, and I usually take bad reviews as maybe right, maybe not, but when there hundreds or even thousands of bad stories of people getting burned I assume it's probably true. 

6 minutes ago, Billy Jack said:

Orion is ok but not what it used to be and I like CT sounds they make nice amps but I would run away from anything skar. Heard a lot of bad stuff on skar, and I usually take bad reviews as maybe right, maybe not, but when there hundreds or even thousands of bad stories of people getting burned I assume it's probably true. 

on the ct sounds. T-1500 do you know if the amp has had any defects??? I know that the old ones like the 7k and the 1400 white ones were burning up and I guess there boards inside weren't stable and they were breaking with the vibration of the bass not sure if they made improvements on em over the years I really want one of those but I'm not sure due to the bad reviews in the past 

IMG_0338.PNG

Check out the SSA Store and grab the US Acoustics Mike, I love mine        store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/us-acoustics-mike-amplifier-1500w-mono-block-amplifier.html

54 minutes ago, Hellaflush73 said:

on the ct sounds. T-1500 do you know if the amp has had any defects??? I know that the old ones like the 7k and the 1400 white ones were burning up and I guess there boards inside weren't stable and they were breaking with the vibration of the bass not sure if they made improvements on em over the years I really want one of those but I'm not sure due to the bad reviews in the past 

IMG_0338.PNG

Yes they had some trouble with those 7k's, but I haven't heard anything about the 1400.1. I just ordered a DC audio 2k and 2 lvl 4 12's myself. I had thought about evils, but I can't get a ho alt so can't go that big, and SE gave me a great deal so I couldn't pass it up. Basically the same price as soundqubed on sale, but DC instead. That and I didn't want to wait 3 or more months for subs. Oh well at least I will have my work car up and banging but I wish I could have ran the evils. 

1 hour ago, Billy Jack said:

Yes they had some trouble with those 7k's, but I haven't heard anything about the 1400.1. I just ordered a DC audio 2k and 2 lvl 4 12's myself. I had thought about evils, but I can't get a ho alt so can't go that big, and SE gave me a great deal so I couldn't pass it up. Basically the same price as soundqubed on sale, but DC instead. That and I didn't want to wait 3 or more months for subs. Oh well at least I will have my work car up and banging but I wish I could have ran the evils. 

That's bad ass how much you pay for the subs? Do you know if the massive 4000 block amps are any good???

17 hours ago, Hellaflush73 said:

That's bad ass how much you pay for the subs? Do you know if the massive 4000 block amps are any good???

I got it all brand new with a two year warranty for $1200 shipped to my front door tax and all. I was gonna run a Evil, but couldn't supply enough amperage to feed it because my alt is already outputting all it ever could (130amp). Just got a new iPad mini today to use as a source unit. The subs are due to arrive the 1st day of march and the amp is gonna take 3 weeks. Now I got to get some birch and build a ported box and false floor for the batts and amp. I'm thinking about doing a trunk wall but I don't really want to seal off my trunk, as it's a late model, low mileage car. May just fire the sub, and port to the rear and mount the amp up front where it can get A/C, and put one XS power battery's on each side. Got to do big 3, and run some zero gauge. I am still gonna run a set of evil mids, and tweets up front off a DC 4 channel, but that will be this spring or summer. 

Edited by Billy Jack

I have also heard the massive where decent little amps probably get close to rated anyways. I started to buy one of the nano's to run my 13w7 but just ended up getting the HD1200/1. 

Welcome to the forum.

Take a look at the SSA store : they have all kind of amps you need, from respectable brands. 

I'd rather get a good 1000 watts amp than a bad 1500-2000 w amp. 

19 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

I have also heard the massive where decent little amps probably get close to rated anyways. I started to buy one of the nano's to run my 13w7 but just ended up getting the HD1200/1. 

That's going to be pretty sick once it's done you should post a video on YouTube or something. The amps they sell at ssa like the shark 2500 do you think that's any good?

3 hours ago, Hellaflush73 said:

That's going to be pretty sick once it's done you should post a video on YouTube or something. The amps they sell at ssa like the shark 2500 do you think that's any good?

I didn't think SSA sold shark I have never seen them. I saw where they picked up audio legion those are some good cheap amps built in Korea. And yes I am going to post a video once I get them all done and cleaned up. I put one up of my dodge bouncing a quarter off the trunk and you tube muted the music because I forgot to say it wasn't my music lol. I didn't think you had to when just demoing a system. Next time I will though or just play a tone and show the flex.