edouble101

Pioneer 8100NEX - Excellent condition

Product Brand & Model:
Pioneer 8100NEX

Pioneer's AVIC-8100NEX DVD/navigation receiver brings even more smartphone friendliness to the table. Not only does it boast Apple CarPlay™ compatibility for iPhone users, it also offers Android Auto™, an intuitive platform for using Android smartphones directly through the receiver's interface. On top of that, Pioneer's smorgasbord of entertainment options and road-ready guidance makes this receiver a smart choice for travelers who enjoy great tunes and staying connected as they drive.
General Features:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/NEX/AVIC-8100NEX

Condition of all items:

Excellent used condition. No scratches or dents. Works 100%

Total Price: :

$535 shipped! Paypal payment only

Shipping Terms: :

Will ship within 48 hours of payment.

Pictures: 

32455800063_6280baa067_k.jpg

33229164426_5f466eb066_k.jpg

33270380135_cebed34ac3_k.jpg

32455811693_e7ece3c6ad_k.jpg

33114839112_ea3f1d8e38_k.jpg

Edited by edouble101

Hands down you have the best listing price for everything you resell bro. Just wanted to give you a shoutout for that fact.

Edited by Infinite913

27 minutes ago, Infinite913 said:

Hands down you have the best listing price for everything you resell bro. Just wanted to give you a shoutout for that fact.

Thanks! I list for what I would pay for second hand equipment.

SOLD

I know this is sold but I have a question about these aftermarket units. Do you have to have a contract on a phone or anything to use the gps on these units or do they just bolt up and work? The only gps I have ever used was factory, and I have never ran a unit with aftermarket gps. Just curious how that works.

No subscription needed. Can buy updates though

GPS updates vary by manufacturer, but they're usually more than $100.  I love my GPS unit and will have one from here on out, but I won't pay for map updates.  If I'm dropping $800 or more for Nav they should be able to autoupdate without charging so much.  Planned obsolescence....