icy_chris

2005 ford escape

Do you work at or own an audio shop ?? Or have your enclosure build by an audio shop ??? 

Reason for asking is the nice audio shop setup in the back ground. 

Nice enclosure btw.

It is my garage I do side work out of it lol all work is done by myself with help cutting and holding things from my father all designs are my own.

I will be adding another zv5 15" to this build with a new box design in the future hoping to add the second one this summer 

Looking for someone to chime in want to possibly do a wall build with two sundown zv5 15" to get some extra space for batteries at the rear have a idea but finding port clearance is making the port size I think littthe too small. Any experienced box builders any ideas how bad it would be being 90 square inches instead of recommended 120. The 41" and 35 inches are max measurements I have to work with 20170407_082455_zps5axfz5ak.jpg

A wall ??? That's ALOT of weight for a Ford Excape. Good luck.

Already added heavy duty shocks and springs if need be will add helper air bags in the springs but so far with 450lbs  ish in the back it only dropped 1/2" on ride hight. And can shed the the full size spare for more weight saving

Still playing with my software but so far got this for now can find propped peramiters for the zv5 15 is someone could help if they know where to find them would be great. Using zv4 15 peramiters for now20170407_215921_zpslkvirtid.jpg20170407_215906_zpslbmcf85n.jpg