Sign in to follow this  
dylan12321

Need some input on the EVIL

Im in the market for a single 15, and I noticed the EVIL can take 3250 watts. I have an amp that pairs up with that perfectly. How do these sound? All of the vids I've seen make these seem pretty amazing. Has anyone experimented with box sizes for these?

There amazing subs . Can take crazy power and sound really good. . . .    what amp do you have

1 minute ago, frogcase2002 said:

There amazing subs . Can take crazy power and sound really good. . . .    what amp do you have

I have an old V1 RD 3250.1 that I have had for years. The V1 is the one that didn't start on fire.

Other than power handling, what are you looking for?

What vehicle and how much room do you have for the box?  The enclosure makes all the difference in the world when it comes to how a sub sounds.

7 hours ago, SS Teacher said:

Other than power handling, what are you looking for?

What vehicle and how much room do you have for the box?  The enclosure makes all the difference in the world when it comes to how a sub sounds.

Its going in a 2011 Fusion, and I am looking at about 4-5 cu ft for the box. It will take up the majority of the trunk. I want something that will get loud, but still sound somewhat clean.

1 hour ago, dylan12321 said:

Its going in a 2011 Fusion, and I am looking at about 4-5 cu ft for the box. It will take up the majority of the trunk. I want something that will get loud, but still sound somewhat clean.

In the correct box the Evil will do exactly what you want. I ran 1 on 3k daily and it made a lot of people shit for the shear output and sounding amazing.