ManzKea

Picked me up two evil 12's!!!!

Thank you for going SSA!! :)

1 hour ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Thank you for going SSA!! :)

That customer service ain't no lie. Your response to my email is one of the biggest reason I felt comfortable going with you guys. :)

O you will be pleasantly surprised with any any ssa subwoofer . Good luck on the build! Make sure you post lots of pictures

3 hours ago, Kylar96 said:

Ive ran both. Both in the 15 and 12 inch sizes. Youll be happy with the EVIL. Its no joke. The Evil has WAY more motor force than the SP4 v1 and v2.  Great driver, both are, but youll really like the evil. The EVIL 12 with a legit 10" spider, sexy Ti basket (my favorite basket), big, bullet proof 4'' coil,... ya dude, not many on the planet with love like that. Youll dig. I just played around with some 12" EVILS, and SP4 v1's, (identical to the v2 T/S wise) and then ran 2 12" team fi 12's for a season in a trunk build. All on a Ampere Audio TFHE 9.0. 

Both the evil and team where my favorite 12 ive ever ran. And ive ran a couple, from old school to these.

I didnt get much play time with the evil (or sp4) but, trust me, its a fine fine driver. Youll dig.  Keep us up to date on progress.

Oh man you're getting me more and more excited. I haven't ran much high end subwoofers before. I had an L7 a long time ago which I thought was bomb! Then I got a re sxxv2 and heard the difference it had loudness and it sounded good. With the kickers I was young and just wanted boom boom but the re opened up a new area for me.  And then a few years ago I purchased some dss ethos when they first came out and that just took the cake. So now I'm even more wagered to hear the evils. 

I had had some second guess because it's hard to find stuff on the evils that's recent. Usually it's like from a few years ago or it's a setup with like 6 18s or 15s. So I was beginning to wonder if it's as good as they say why aren't there more people repping it. Like for instance sundown and  the x model or zv4/5 models. Lol guess I gotta be the change I wanna see 

Sundown is available everywhere, on ebay, sonic elec, wooferset..., they're ready to ship

It's marketing. They have big lips, huge motors,...

You'll love your SSA sub. And won't regret your purchase.

22 hours ago, Kylar96 said:

Ive ran both. Both in the 15 and 12 inch sizes. Youll be happy with the EVIL. Its no joke. The Evil has WAY more motor force than the SP4 v1 and v2.  Great driver, both are, but youll really like the evil. The EVIL 12 with a legit 10" spider, sexy Ti basket (my favorite basket), big, bullet proof 4'' coil,... ya dude, not many on the planet with love like that. Youll dig. I just played around with some 12" EVILS, and SP4 v1's, (identical to the v2 T/S wise) and then ran 2 12" team fi 12's for a season in a trunk build. All on a Ampere Audio TFHE 9.0. 

Both the evil and team where my favorite 12 ive ever ran. And ive ran a couple, from old school to these.

I didnt get much play time with the evil (or sp4) but, trust me, its a fine fine driver. Youll dig.  Keep us up to date on progress.

:wub::wub::wub: