edouble101

Nikon D7000 with 3 lenses

I am selling my Nikon D7000 and I am including 3 lenses. At this time, I am not selling any of the lenses separately. The lenses included are a AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm F1.8G, AF-S DX NIKKOR
16-85mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR and a AF-S VR Zoom NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED. These three lenses and the D7000 produced excellent portrait, nature, sports and wild life photographs. I have used the AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm F1.8G in numerous low light photography scenes such as caverns, coal mines and indoor when flash was not allowable. The AF-S VR Zoom NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED is an exceptional lens, I had this lens mounted more frequently than the other two.

There is not mechanical, electrical or surface damage on any item. All items are in excellent condition. The D7000 shutter count is 17381. This correlates to 12% of its expected shutter life. I take extreme caution with my equipment. All items are stored in a camera bag and lens and camera covers are always on unless they are in-use. I have not used any item in an extreme weather condition or in a high dust area. This set is literally as good as it gets in used condition. 

I recently purchased a full frame camera and I am not able to justify having two camera bodies. Additionally, these three lenses are a perfect match for this camera and I know you will enjoy them all. 

$1150 shipped, full insurance, tracking, PayPal payment only

34234267781_ac6ba2ddb1_k.jpg

33980806750_eca9feadce_k.jpg

33980791110_1a67926ce7_k.jpg

34206930062_12d5f66158_k.jpg

33523202614_13ff4d6f55_k.jpg

34206912612_cba8388ef0_k.jpg

33980757110_fb9142b321_k.jpg

34206880522_305e53de92_k.jpg

34365118555_9229446db1_k.jpg

34206863252_77c380a2d2_k.jpg

34206856902_88f5c7fb61_k.jpg

34365096735_403b199ba2_k.jpg

34365088485_d5db0b9386_k.jpg

34234280231_9a996891f9_k.jpg

Specific product descriptions:

•    Nikon D7000
o    The D7000 is a new mid-class DX-format camera with a compact body loaded with several advanced functions. 

As the D-SLR market expands, D-SLR users are becoming more diverse to include those who demand the ability to capture images with greater definition and image quality, those looking for more advanced shooting functions, and those looking for the ability to record movies with the rich power of expression that is only possible with SLR cameras. 

The D7000 is a high-quality mid-class D-SLR that responds to user demands with a variety of the latest camera technologies and functions for high-quality, high-definition shooting, all in a durable, high-performance, yet compact body. Among its features are a new DX-format CMOS image sensor, Nikon's latest image-processing engine, ExPEED 2, a new 2,016-pixel metering sensor, a new AF system that utilizes 39 focus points, and the D-Movie function that enables recording of full HD movies.

The Nikon D7000 is commonly used for Family photos, Landscape/scenery, Low light, Sports/action, Travel, Video, Weddings, Wildlife and more. The Nikon D7000 is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Casual photographer, Photo enthusiast, Photography student, Pro photographer, Semi-pro photographer among others. The Nikon D7000 is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Nikon D7000: Easy to use, Fast / accurate auto-focus, Fast shutter speed, Good image quality, High ISO performance, Image stabilization, Large clear LCD, Long battery life, Quiet and Tilt /swivel LCD

•    AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm F1.8G
o    AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G lens, is the first fixed focal length, fast-aperture DX-format lens that affords photographers superb image quality along with the creative possibilities and versatility of the classic 50mm focal length (FX-format equivalent of 52mm). When mounted on a DX-format camera body, it enables photographers to document their world with a lens that produces a picture angle like the field of vision as seen through the human eye. Whether new to D-SLRs or a seasoned enthusiast, users will appreciate the extreme low-light performance and the expanded ability to dramatically separate the subject and background with the new 35mm DX lens' wide f/1.8 aperture. 

Lightweight, compact, and affordable, this lens can easily become a fast favorite for any level of photographer, and is the perfect complement to D60 users who are just starting to learn D-SLR photography or enthusiasts who love their D90. The AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G lens is ideal for travel, general photography, landscape shooting, portraiture or pushing creative boundaries. The stunning sharpness, clarity and color reproduction are all proof positive of more than 75 years of NIKKOR heritage and experience in optics engineering. 

This lens continues the tradition of NIKKOR precision optics to provide photographers with sharp, high-resolution images and the ability to focus as close as 0.98 feet, while the integration of an ultra-compact Silent Wave Motor ensures fast, whisper-quiet AF operation. 

The 35mm DX lens construction consists of eight elements in six groups, with one aspherical lens to reduce size and weight, while contributing to the enhanced balance when mounted on a smaller DX-format D-SLR. A rounded diaphragm opening combined with the seven-blade aperture contributes to a substantially more circular bokeh for a more natural appearance of out-of-focus background elements. Additionally, instances of lens flare and chromatic aberration are suppressed using Nikon's exclusive Super Integrated Coatings, which also help ensure vividly accurate color balance.

The Nikon 35mm f/1.8G-S DX is commonly used for General purpose, Landscape/scenery, Landscape photography, Low light, Macro photography, Night photography, Portraits, Special effects, Sports/action, Street photography, Travel, Upgrade, Video, Weddings, Wildlife photos and more. The Nikon 35mm f/1.8G-S DX is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Casual photographer, Enthusiast, Photo enthusiast, Photography student, Pro photographer, Semi-professional, Semi-pro photographer among others. The Nikon 35mm f/1.8G-S DX is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Nikon 35mm f/1.8G-S DX: Consistent output, Durable, Easily interchangeable, Fast, Fast / accurate auto-focus, Good in low light, Inexpensive, Lightweight, Nice bokeh, Rugged, Sharp and Strong construction

•    AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-85mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR
o    The Compact, 5.3x wide-angle-to-medium telephoto zoom lens is ideal for a broad range of shooting situations from interiors and landscapes to beautiful portraits. Optical design optimized for use with Nikon DX-format digital SLRs for superior performance. Vibration Reduction (VRII) Image Stabilization minimizes the effects of camera shake, allowing handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper images. Two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements offer superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.

The Nikon 16-85mm is commonly used for every day, General purpose, Home, Landscape/scenery, Landscape photography, Night photography, Portraits, Studio, Travel, Upgrade and more. The Nikon 16-85mm is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Enthusiast, Photo enthusiast, Semi-professional among others. The Nikon 16-85mm is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Nikon 16-85mm: Consistent output, Durable, Easily interchangeable, Easy to use, Fast / accurate auto-focus, Lightweight, Reliable, Rugged, Sharp and Strong construction

•    AF-S VR Zoom NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED
o    New high-performance 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor lens, featuring a new optical formula and Nikon Vibration Reduction (VRII) this new Zoom Nikkor is capable of producing images with clarity and contrast typically found in lenses costing much more. Comprising many of Nikon's most advanced features such as Nikon ExtraLow Dispersion (ED) glass, Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and enhanced Vibration Reduction (VRII), internal focus (IF), as well as optics perfected for use with both Nikon DX format digital and 35mm film SLR cameras, the 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor is sure to appeal to a broad spectrum of Nikon photographers.

The Nikon 70-300mm is commonly used for Fun, General purpose, Landscape/scenery, Landscape photography, Landscapes, Macro photography, Night photography, Photojournalism, Portraits, Professional work, Shooting outdoors, Special effects, Sports/action, Travel, Upgrade, Weddings, Wildlife, Wildlife photos and more. The Nikon 70-300mm is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Beginner, Casual photographer, Casual user, Enthusiast, Parent, Photo enthusiast, Semi-professional, Semi-pro photographer, Technically challenged, Tech savvy among others. The Nikon 70-300mm is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Nikon 70-300mm: Consistent output, Durable, Easily interchangeable, Easily mounted, Easy to clean, Easy to use, Fast / accurate auto-focus, Improves picture quality, Lightweight, Nice bokeh, Quiet, Rugged, Simple controls and Strong construction