Sign in to follow this  
BiggJern

Returning Forum Poster via New Site!

'Sup folks! BiggJern's the name! well, not much to say except I'm from RoE (back when it was alive :unsure:) and I'm slowly coming back. If you recognize me then hey there! Ok, what else? Oh, I have a new ride-- a 2014 Nissan Altima to be exact-- and I'm kinda starting fresh with the audio as my old ride gave out on me. So we'll see how this goes, lol

Oh, real quick. Other than the obvious rules of not being a troll, a**hole, etc., are there any rules for this site that I need to abide by? I have quite the questions and I don't want to overload or anything like that.

We just ask that you use the history here first to see if the questions you have may already have been answered or addressed.  We love to help and share wisdom and knowledge here at SSA and we welcome everyone who wants to participate. But as you mentioned dont be a troll. Other than that welcome to SSA were glad your here.

Welcome to the forum!!

So what are your plans for your Altima??

welcome to the forum

11 hours ago, Infinite913 said:

We just ask that you use the history here first to see if the questions you have may already have been answered or addressed.  We love to help and share wisdom and knowledge here at SSA and we welcome everyone who wants to participate. But as you mentioned dont be a troll. Other than that welcome to SSA were glad your here.

Sounds like a plan! lol! and Thanks for the Welcome, folks!

9 hours ago, altoncustomtech said:

Welcome to the forum!!

So what are your plans for your Altima??

Thanks! And so far, my oldness is starting to catch up to me to where I enjoy music in a clean style a little while also enjoy traveling so it's kinda hard to tell what route I'm going with the subs. Definitely going to have some nice mids & highs and big bass in a small package setup with my Sundown (maybe 2 8's or 1 10). Taking it slow for now.