Sign in to follow this  
altoncustomtech

Decal shipping price

Wow!!

I think the shipping calculator got fed some incorrect information. 

I was in the process of ordering several decals for my Grand Prix. I had added the SSAudio windshield banner, the Evil inside and speaker nerd decals all without any issues. Then I added the "Let the bass drop" decal and the shipping came back at over $21 for that one decal. 

I'm not any sort of expert in anything but something tells me that something is a little off to be charging that much for a 5" x 5" vinyl sticker. Unless maybe it's an entire case of them or something, and if that was the situation I'd gladly pay it, lol. 

So, right, wrong?  Something's fishy, right?

I've had the same issue trying to order fuses and wire.  I just waited until I "needed" more gear that totaled over $100 so I could get free shipping on everything.

That's just what I may do when I have the money for the tweeters. Kinda goofy, lol. 

Seems to work fine for me, try it again

It shows free shipping now, I have no idea what was going on with it before. 

Aha!  I found it!

on the first page is the 5" x 5" one for $5.99 which is the one I added and ordered this time.  On the second page is the 6" x 6" one for $7.99 and that's the one I added and it wanted $21 to ship. 

2 hours ago, altoncustomtech said:

That's just what I may do when I have the money for the tweeters. Kinda goofy, lol. 

I bought my fuse holder with the Evil mids and I bought the polo shirt and remote wire when the Evil tweeters were put out for preorder.

Not sure what happened.  Glad you got it sorted it.

I ordered the smaller size decal but the problem still persists with the 6" one. Here's a screenshot of the cart showing the shipping price. 

IMG_0427.PNG

The 5" decal is on the first page, the 6" decal is on the second. It's the one that's got something goofy going on. 

Apparently the $21 shipping was because of the $5 charged for the SSAudio.com banner. Still $16 to ship a 6" x 6" decal has to be an error of some kind. 

8 minutes ago, altoncustomtech said:

The 5" decal is on the first page, the 6" decal is on the second. It's the one that's got something goofy going on. 

Apparently the $21 shipping was because of the $5 charged for the SSAudio.com banner. Still $16 to ship a 6" x 6" decal has to be an error of some kind. 

I will look into the link to the UPS and USPS shipping calculators.