Travis

Build house?

Whats happening at the build house that everything has an eta of  july i believe? A little dissapointed by this... are they that swamped? 

Edited by Travis

It could also be due to a delay in parts. If one of the parts suppliers or manufacturers had a mishap that caused a delay in shipping or production then that could also cause these kinds of delays.

The Toyota plant near me had production shut COMPLETELY down for about two weeks recently when a huge mold of some sort fell from the rigging it was lifted by and was destroyed.  Imagine what a two week shutdown does to the chain of supply at a place like that.

There's a lot more going on in ANY business than most people are willing to consider. Delays happen, it's just how things go.  They'll catch back up soon enough. Another thing to consider is that they build for multiple companies and at one time I knew that they had some industrial applications as well. That's a lot to keep up with, especially when there's a delay outside of their control. 

Very true. I just wondered if somebody had an inside scoop. Itll just have to be my christmas in july!

Yes, we had to freeze new orders for a little bit while more parts arrive and the build queue gets catch up.  It is very difficult to do and hurts us, but we will survive.  I do apologize for the temporary freeze, but we had no choice, they have to catch up and get back normal lead times.