Sign in to follow this  
zanemc_

Help on box design

Hello, I'm in need of a box design for a single hdc3.1 18 it's powered with a cab 1600.1 and the max dimensions are 35 long 37 width and 15 tall and would like it to be tuned to 32 hz but any suggestions and would be greatly appreciated!!! 

I found a website the I messed with and was wonder if this box would fit the specs for the 18???

Can't upload picture so ignore last part!

3 hours ago, Randal Johnson said:

Welcome to SSA

thank you!

the website wont let me upload a photo but I have a box design from a website and I'm not sure if I should trust it. if anyone could tell me if re audio box calculator is good id be greatly appreciated but here are the specs it gave me. box bottom plate: 35x35 box top plate: 35x35 box left plate: 34.25 x 13.5 x 34.25 x 13.5 box right plate: 33.5 x 13.5 x 33.5 x 13.5 box front plate: 27.25 x 13.5 port L1:26.5 x 13.5 x 26.5 x 13.5 and said its tuned to 28hz.

14 hours ago, zanemc_ said:

thank you!

the website wont let me upload a photo but I have a box design from a website and I'm not sure if I should trust it. if anyone could tell me if re audio box calculator is good id be greatly appreciated but here are the specs it gave me. box bottom plate: 35x35 box top plate: 35x35 box left plate: 34.25 x 13.5 x 34.25 x 13.5 box right plate: 33.5 x 13.5 x 33.5 x 13.5 box front plate: 27.25 x 13.5 port L1:26.5 x 13.5 x 26.5 x 13.5 and said its tuned to 28hz.

It will get you in the ballpark, but is not completely accurate, and it doesn't take into consideration displacement after subs or bracing, which will make your net volume go down and tuning go up.

If you sign up for a site like Imgur or Photobucket, you can link the picture and it will show up here.